• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Background: The land west of Hoenn is now being explored, and a group of settlers have embarked on a journey to colonize this new land. Because of terrain, and the untamed growth of the region, the travelers are forced to walk. All they can bring with them is a bag of clothes and up to six pokemon. After [If it gets to] page 7, it will turn into a town RP, and that's when the actual colonization starts. We start right at the beginning of the trail, with the shouted farewells at are backs.

If you want to join, please fill out this:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Personality:
    Appearance + Clothes:

After writing that up, you can just start! We will take new entrants throughout the RP. You can enter as a person who has been following the party/lost in the woods/etc. Anyway, have fun! ^_~ [Remember, no God-moding! Your character is not invincible, and your pokemon can't have 100 attacks to get you out of things! If you don't have 6 pokemon, you may catch some as we go. We'll still use the original 386, no new ones.] Any thing my character does is in plain text, anything he says is in quotes, and everything his pokemon does is in * stars.

Name: Henry
    Pokemon: Crobat/Abra
    Personality: Funny, very easy going. Nice.
    Appearance + Clothes: Blonde hair, green eyes. Black t-shirt with a crescent moon on it, with baggy carpenter's jeans. Brown hiking boots.

______________________________________________________________________________

Henry started walking, waiting for the others to follow him. The huge forest in front of him was daunting, yet he couldn't wait to see what was beyond!

"Come on you guys! Let's get going!"

With a whole new world in front of him, he couldn't help but be impatient.

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    Name:Jessica
    Pokemon: Charizard/Butterfree/Pikachu/Raticate/Pidgeot/Primape
    Personality: Sweet, energetic, smart, sort of shy, friendly
    Appearance + Clothes: Shoulder long chesnut-brown hair, hazel eyes, pink button-up shirt, faded blue jeans, tan sandles, carries around a sachel with everything she would need in it

Jessica hurried to catch up with the eager young boy in front of her. She pulled a blue hair scrunchy from her shachel, and pulled her hair out of her eyes.

"Wait up, Henry! I have to plot this location on the map!"

Jessica pulled out her holographic map and started to extend it, her Charizard looking over her shoulder. She carfully plot the description and location(latitude/longitude) of the clearing on the map. She closed it, returning Ember to her pokeball.

"Well, we'd better get going. We only have 10 hours, 20 minutes, and 39 seconds left of daylight."

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    Name:Lance
    Pokemon: Charmander, Ninetails, Trapinch
    Personality: Outgoing, heroic, friendly
    Appearance + Clothes: Young handsom, long red hair, hazel eyes, blue shirt with baggy carpenter jeans, white sneakers, red shoulder backpack, cross neckless, and a all black cap worn backwards.

"Hey guys wait up." I ran as fast as i could to catch up."Man you guys are really hard to find."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Name:Tom Wing
    Pokemon:Gengar,Dusclops
    Personality:Tom is a nice kid who Likes scaring others with his ghost pokemon. He can be a good friend though.
    Apperence+Clothes:Posted below.
    ________________ ________________
    Tom watched some people from a treetop in the forest,"Hey mabey I can get these guy's Gengar,Dusclops what do ya think?"
    Gengar and Dusclops replied.
    "Just what I thought..."Tom said,"now you know the plan right?Okay as soon as they get here we scare them!"

Last edited:

Charizard_Trainer

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    Jessiac looked around, and noticed a figure in the treetops looking at them. She released Ember, and pointed out the trainer and his two ghost pokemon. Ember snickered a bit, along with her trainer. Everyone knew that Jessica couldn't be scared easily. She looked instead in the woods, where she saw the massive shape of a pokemon.

"Hey, guys? I think we should get going..." She suggested, heading towards the woods with Ember behind her. She looked up at the sky. "I'm going to Fly around for a little bit." She said, climbing onto Ember's back and taking off from the ground.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Okay now we jump on to that charizard while your invisible and then jump in front a then turn visible again and we'll scare her for sure! and Dusclops now hen they get in the forest jump out and use a Shadow ball a make it go right by them and then get back here both of you and then I'll junp down from the tree Okay? Okay."

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    Name: Serenity
    Nickname: Ren
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Dewgong, Pidgeot, Rapidash, Ninetales, Blastoise
    Personality: Shy, but a great friend once you get to know her. Usually quiet, but adventurous. Is very caring towards friends and Pokemon. Is usually optimistic, and is very emotional, though remains strong throughout most cases.
    Appearance + Clothes: Long, waist-length, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. Her skin tone is about is a light peach.
    She is wearing a blue and pink tanktop, which has a collar which is white. There are different shades of each colour. She is wearing light creme trousers, and there is a light cream belt which each of her PokeBalls rest. She is wearing white sneakers, which have a pink stripe running across them. She has a light pink duffel bag.

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    Serenity sat in a lone stump in the clearing of a forest, which was near a stream, watching her PPokemon play about. She ahd been in this forest for....she didn't know.
    She watched her Pikachu, which she had called Sey, twitch her ears, before coming up to Serenity.
    "What is it, Sey? Is there any trainers about?" Sernity asked, watching Sey nod, "Okay, we'll stay here for a little while longer, you happy with that?" Sey nodded, before running off to play with the other Pokemon.

Charizard_Trainer

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    Jessica and Ember soared over the trees, and saw someone sitting on a lone stump. She absentmindidly started to dive towards her and say hi, but before she could, something grabbed her and threw her off Ember's back.

"Ember! Help!!" Jessica screamed, releasing Butterfree.

Ember quickly caught Jessica on her back and landed on the ground beside the trainer.

"Cat! Find out who did that and lead them here! I want to see that punk in person!" She ordered the Butterfree, and it took off towards the woods. Jessica turned to the train and her Pikachu on the stump. "Hi! I'm Jessica. What's your name?"

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    "Oh, my name is Serenity. Hi Jess," Serenity said, smiling. She waved an arm over the air around at the Pokemon, "These are my Pokemon, my very best friends."
    Serenity brushed away some few strands of her light brown hair that had strayed onto her face.
    "As something been going on? I've heard lots of noises, whilst I've been here."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Name: Terresnce Mange
    Pokemon: Syther,Quilava,Poliwhril,Sneseal
    Personality:Kinda quiet and slightly abesent minded.He likes to collect things,so when he sees allot of new pokemon,he might go out of his away to catch them or add them to his photo album.
    Appearance + Clothes:
    The New Frontier

*Terresnce stumbed around the forest,trying to find someone,anyone.He had a pretty heavy backpack and stopped at fallen tree to rest.He sat down and watched his Sneseal strech.He took off his backpack lied down.His sneseal stopped and looked around,twitching.It jumped on Terresnce.*
    "Whats wrong?Did ya see somethin'?
    "Seal!"
    "......You know i cant really understand you,so asking you is a waste of time..."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name:Rein
    Pokemon:Blastoise/Umbreon/Milotic/Flygon/Persian/Sneasel
    Personality:Nice,Smart,caring,sometimes easily angered but usually nice and friendly
    Appearance + Clothes: Blonde hair,Red Eyes, Black Shirt,Red Pants with a Silver stripe on it, Two arm bands with blue diamnds in them and his Black Running Sneakers that let him go at light Speed.

I am walking through a forest with my Back Pack. My Umbreon,Larry, is walking next to me and we see a guy with a Sneasel trieing to lift his heavy backpack. "Hey are you having trouble with that. I could help you if you wanted. Larry, go help this guy lift his back Pack with your Psychicand do it very gently." Larry understood and immediately he helped the guy.

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    Serenity jumped a little, when a small, musical sound was heard. "That'll be my PokeGear," Serenity smiled, searching through her bag to find it, which she finally did.
    "Hello? Hi Mom," Serenity groaned, and after a while she finally put the PokeGear away, winicing slightly.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Sneseal was suprised by the psychic and jumped up.Terresnce tapped it and stood up.He put on his back pack and walked over near the guy who helped him.*
    "Hey thanks,I guess overpacked but you can never be too over prepared."
    *Sneseal ran over and stared at the trainer. It looked like it would attack but stopped.*
    "Nevermind him,his just overprotective."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    "Return Gengar and Dusclops!" Tom said with Gengar and Dusclops returning to their pokeballs,"we're gonna se whats going on over there..."
    Tom sneak through the trees and then jumped down into the middle of the group,"Hey what's going on!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: I've been in Washington DC for the past week. Glad you guys just got started! I will be an active member in this RP, so please forgive my late joining.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    IC: "Would you like to travel together? I think it would be a good idea since both of us look like we need help, no offense. My name is Rein and this is my Umbreon, Larry. We are traveling pokemon trainers looking for legendary pokemon so maybe we could travel together. I also want to say you have an extrodinary Sneasel. Might I ask, what is your name?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Hi Rein,my name is Terresnce,And I think it would be a good idea if we traveled together.......Wow,an Umbreon!"
    *Terrence knelt down and pulls out a camera from his pants pocket.He took two pictures of Larry and stood up.*
    "Sorry,I like to take pictures of pokemon I like and dont have yet.Its kinda a bad hobby of mine...."

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
    Serenity looked at her Pokemon, and sighed. She'd always dreamed of owning a Pokemon party with her favourite pokemon in, and she had achieved that. Sshe sighed, happily. By doing so, she unfortunatly accidently rested her hand on Sey's tail...hard. So, guess whaT? Sey shocked Serenity.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "Terence, where shall we be traveling first? I would like to visit the Itabo Mountain Range. It is somewherew in the East." I pointed to the mountain range and smiled at him. "I belive I heard Articuno lives over there with hundreds of ice type pokemon. I also heard there is a green Lapras that lives in the inside of the deep cave in the mountain." I told him as I started to daydream. Larry hit me over the head to stop me from doing so. "Sorry, I tend to daydream when there are a lot of water types or ice types around me. So do you want to go to Itabo Mountain."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back