• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ scanned the area, " Where to start... where to start." He mumbles as he flips out his magnum, his was chrome while the other projects was onyx.

AJ walked directly into the road, a car sped towards him. Not slowing down, he completly turned his body around and noticed for the first time, Everything around me is going so slow, but I'm moving at normal speed... He thought to himself as the car came about three inches from him, he raised his magnum and spun the chambers, he aimed at the engine of the car and pulled the trigger.

What looked like a blue laser came out and went into the engine and the cars front exploded into a fiery rage, the whole veichle flipped leaving AJ unphased.

AJ smiled and kept walking, he focused and everything sped up around him. He had just balanced his own speed to normal so he blended in just right, He reholstered his magnum and tryed to scan for any signs of hybrid life.

Hybrid movement in coordinates, 94 East, 22 West. Latitude 31, longitude 08 a voice said in his head, " Perfect" He mumbled as he went top speed, things, people and cars were extremly slow around him as he ran his speed.

He reached a cliff, he started to walk very slowly. He put sunglasses on to hide his glowing red eyes, you can hear his every step with the iron boots. Thud Thud

He walks up behind the pokemon, " Game over, now tell me where the rest are."

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I scanned the area that I had dropped into , or safely hovered into because of my wings. I looked around to find Cain getting out of the sewers. I glided over to him and followed. I started to look around and noticed that we were in Vermillion. "Thank god , there's sunlight!" I exclaimed with joy as I ran outside. But then there was a little girl who was playing with a ball across the street from where we were. She looked at me and screamed and ran away. I looked for what might have freaked her out and remembered my wings. "Looks like this is where my transformation stops , Cain."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mewtwo levitated via his levitation. He went to the top of the cliff and thought about the dilemma. Then he pointed towards a small jaged path that led up from the sewer tunnel.

~Use that path.~

Just then Mewtwo noticed a strange break in the psychic paterns all around. Something farmilar around him changed. Then he noticed something. It was the similar paterns of the Lucario AJ. But there was something different about them. Then he finnaly knew

~So AJ. You took the serium after all. Who knew a traitor like you would sink so low to join team Omni.~

Then Mewtwo noticed the Giradina hybrid from before. Except he looked almost fully human except for his wings. Then he went over to Cain not noticing AJ behind him and said "Looks like this is where my transformation stops , Cain."

Mewtwo replied thoughtfully ~Pity, I thought I could relait to you much better as a pokemon.

Then Mewtwo pointed towards AJ. ~Here is AJ our former friend who sold us all out. He is part of Omni now.~

Mewtwo made a psychic message to the other 8 hybrids.

~Do not climb up the cliff. Omni is here and I do not know how long I can hold them off~.

Then Mewtwo tried to reply to AJ's question

~Well AJ I wont tell you where the others are. So what are you going to do?~

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ merly smiled as he unholstered the magnum and pointed it at Cain, " Well let's see, I wouldn't want to be a freak like you people." He said to Cain, very calm.

But you are one! You have a goddamn parasite living it you! a voice inside him eruppted, the old AJ. AJ grimaced as he concentrated better and went to Cains other words of sovrenty.

" Team Omni is the future, they will lead us to the place we will relate to as shambila, a paradise! The garden of Eden! Giovanni will lead us." AJ said in a more tranced voice, repeating what Giovanni had said.

" I am not know as AJ any longer! I am the Messiah Of Light! I am Code Alias! And I will destroy all of the sinnery in this world, namley, The Hybrids." He continued.

" Wont tell me, eh? To bad, I thought I might spare you Cain. Oh well." AJ said to him going into speed mode, everything around him became slow motion as he ran towards Cain, he came up behind Cain in half of a second and put the magnum to the back of Cains head. " Now as I said before, Game over" He whispered into Cains ear, pulling back the hammer of the magnum.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mewtwo felt the magnum press against the back of his head.

Okay I have one shot at this

Mewtwo hoped that he could summon as much energy as he could. Once he heared the hammer of the pistol pull back and he heared AJ say "Game over". Mewtwo reacted. In less then one second before Aj pulled the trigger Mewtwo initiated teleport. He teleported behind Aj. Then said clearly

~It looks like the tables have turned~

Mewtwo dearly hoped that Aj didnt have any other weapons. With a wounded arm and the fact that he didnt have as much energy as he used to. These factors put Mewtwo at the risk of death.

Mewtwo teleported behind a nearby tree. With no other cover he was on his own to try and defend himself against AJ. He was alone but not out yet

Then Mewtwo tried a different tactic. He tried to read his mind. But once he did he felt a very large block onto it.

What the?

Then he noticed something else. The reason there was a large block here was beacause his mind was no longer his. Almost all of Aj's mind was being controled.

And just when I thought this day would not get worse

Mewtwo placed both his hands into a shadow ball like position. Then he pointed it towards Aj.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Without even turning AJ said aloud, " Very cute, now if you want to live. I suggest, you surrender, or atleast think up some better tricks then this." Was all he could say as he pulled a stun baton and then he aimed his magnum again. " Look Cain, your games are getting old. You may be a poke freak hybrid monster, but I'm no longer considered an easy prey." AJ said to his adversary.

" Now, Lets see. I can cure you if you want, or maybe you'd like to be like me?" AJ said in a cold manner flapping out his trenchcoat to reveal three syrenges, one was the cure to the hybridnes, two was a generic hyrbid formula, three was a parasite egg.

Covering the needles up once more AJ pointed the Magnum towards Cain once more, he pulled the trigger and watched as the laser pulse came out, impaling the mewtwo.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "No , Cain!" I yelled out , surprised by the fact that AJ just shot at him. I rushed at AJ and did the unthinkable , I accidentally used a pokemon move. "What the..?" I noticed the same purple glow in my hand and knew exactly what it was. "AJ , you'll pay for that! Pulse Bomb!!!" The attack hit him straight in the back. The impact was so powerful that he was blown back into the sewer past Cain. I looked at Cain and saw the blood coming out. "Cain! You're bleeding alot! Here , lemme' help!" I took out some bandages and wrapped them around his wound. I nodded the okay to move and saw the Omnis at the high part of the road. "Damn them. What have they done to AJ.....!?" I looked back at Cain and knew he wouldn't be able to stand for very long. "Cain , you should lay down. We'll all wait here and we're not going until you're okay , for AJ might try to kill you again. I noticed that he missed your heart , but only barely."

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ grimaced as he was hit by the destructive attack, he was in the sewers no doubt.

AJ just smiled and fixed his shades, " Oh well, I enjoy a good hunt. And my targets are, All of them." AJ murmered and then started to laugh to himself, " This should be fun"

AJ checked his magnum and put in two new cartridges to replace the used ones, he was ready to kick some hybrid Ass!

AJ started to walk straight, he would soon reach the exit, " No not soon. Very Soon" And he surpassed speed once again, he reached a diffrent pipe however. AJ just scowled and got off there, either way. He was out of the sewers.

AJ was angry now, he would have to track them down once again. In his anger he punched a tree and it went down like a house of cards, New strength

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mewtwo got up.

~Damn, that hurt~

mostly Mewtwo felt more pain. He wraped bandages around his wounded body. The giradina told him to wait where they could protect him

~no..... He is to powerfull. Aj is being controlled. He is now a puppet. He has hybrid weapons. I read what little of his mind that wasnt controled. He has four syringes. 1 cure, 2 hybrid DNA and one eggsack. I do not know about the last one though. It has something to do with Giovanni.~

Mewtwo fell over again. It was hard to get up with a large gash in your torso.

~Guys. we have to keep moving. Aj will eventualy call for backup if he keeps losing to us. Plus he has syringes. We cant last forever~

Mewtwo attempted to limp away. The worst thing to happen to him was if Aj ingected him with hybrid cure.

Hotaru watched the scene take place. He watched as the shot was taken, the pulse bomb hit, and the bandage was whipped out. "Damn AJ. What happened to him. I know we barly knew him, but still, to sell out someone so fast." Hotaru began to walk in the direction of AJ. "You guys go. I have to do somthing about AJ." he said, walking into the sewer. "Cain, get some help, I see one hell of a battle coming up." his voice grew fainter as he continued down the tunnel.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Hotaru the medicham went and tried to do something brave by going after AJ.

~No dont. He is to power..~

Mewtwo fell over again. The pain was tremendes yet not leathle enough for death.

~AJ has strong weapons. He is being controled by Giovanni.~

Mewtwo hoped he wouldnt collapse under the strain. Then an idea came to mind

~Guys. We have to get to Vermilian. There AJ cant attack us without some casualities~

Years
    Water dripped. No; I can't really say it was water. If wasn't water. It was that sewer junk. And I was deep right in the center of it.

I had just awakened, my eyes being filled with the liquid, as I was under the water. I pulled myself up, taking in a large amount of air. Then I just waited there for a short amount of time. It wasn't until a large thud and cracks were heard, with dirt flying into the sewer room, that I fell back towards the water. I covered myself in the most disgusting mixture of whiz and crap.

Most likely, something very heavy was just thrown at one of the walls of the sewer.

I pulled myself up again, this time, not taking a breath. I looked ahead for a long moment, then stood up. I was still a hybrid; now I was covered in crap. The liquid substance was rolling off my chest and skull, but that would not leave the smell out. I never knew that I would ever be forced to be down here.

With my bone to help, I wiped away very little of the liquid. Then, I walked.

Hotaru stopped, turned around to notice what Mewtwo had said. "Guess your right, but I will get my revenge." he said, clenching his fist. Hotaru walked up to Mewtwo. "I know how we can get to Vermillion without injuries. There should be a path leading directly to the mountain, into the woods. From there, we can reach Vermillion. My brother lives there. He won't reecognize us until I show him this." Hotaru pulled the chain that hung from his neck. "We got this from our father, before he died." he said. "He can help us." Hotaru had his clothes from before with him, over his shoulder. He put on his spiked wristband and his pants, which now looked baggy on his medicham boddy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ brushed his hand across his sleek white hair, feeling every tiny bristle and then snapped back to reality. " Where are the targets..." AJ mumbled to himself scanning afar, only to pick up nothing. " They better not be on the move..." He mumbled darkley and then perking up a bit, " Oh well, it'll be worth it to decapitate them ever so." He said and then following up with his dark demons laugh.

He checked his gun, it was made of sleek silver, chrome to say the least. And it was powerful, even if it didn't shoot real bullets, just powerful laser shots. It was a destructive weapon that was all his. He checked his bag and to his joy saw that he had 24 speed loaders readied up, which meant... 144 shots! " I'm a lucky man..." He mumbled as he started his way into the city.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC:Hey Grim , I won't be able to post because I'm grounded so you can be free to bunny my character if you want.

*Edit*OOC:I'm back!

IC:I turned to the hole and felt the presence of AJ , and that he was on the move. "People! We've got to go , now! Ugh....Aaaaagh!" I called out as I was shot in the neck with a needle like object. I pulled it out only to find that it was as dry as a desert. I then knew I was injected with the same parasitic lifeform as AJ , and I suddenly blacked out and was still standing. I was falling into a deep darkness in my mind... And I felt a fear I never felt before...

"Ack! Somebody help meee!!!!" I called out helplessly and then I suddenly stopped falling. I saw a figure who looked like me but with white and silver trimmed clothes and silver hair. "Who are you...Huh!?" Blood covered thorns te size of skyscrapers grabbed me from underneath and swung me around. They then stopped and brought my stabbed , wounded , and bloody body to the mysterious person. "Hmph , who am I? Why , I am you....I am your evil side.... I am the other Eria Uma!!!" I looked at him surprised and then turned my surprised look into an angry look. "Then , you must've been awakened by the syringe containing the parasite... Now I understand... The parasite doesn't take control of people's minds , it just awakens everyone's evil conscience..." He then looked at me with a smirk and just spoke with a cool attitude. "You're even brighter than I thought. So , do you remember my real name?" I just grew angrier and angrier until I felt Giridinas emotions from within my heart since we were mentally and psychically linked. "Yes , you are , or were , my brother.... Judai Uma....."

I then saw him walking towards me until he was just a hand's distance away from me. "Good job , my twin... But now it's time for me to be taking over....!" I then fell into a deep , deep sleep that I felt I couldn't wake up from...

~Judai's POV~

"Aaah... So this is how it's like to be in my brother's body. It feels great to be out in the open again. Especially after three years of being stuck in both Eria's mind and Hell at the same time." Judai looked at the Mewtwo hybrid who he now knew as Cain. Judai saw the Omni member who shot Eria and beckoned for an ion laser pistol. The Omni threw a little capsule that , when Judai caught it , popped into a solid gold pistol like weapon with the temperature showing on the handle. "Hmph , perfect... Heeyah!" Judai hit Cain square across the back of the head and down the bandaged injuries. Cain was knocked down to his knees and then Judai brought out a second ion laser and pointed it at Hotaru. He then pinted his other ion laser at Cain and smirked. "Hmph , nobody move or else there will be problems... especially now that Eria's out of the picture." Judai then noticed that Eria's clothes were changing to the color of his own similar clothes. The trims were turning silver and his eyes were turning blue. He then had his own hair changed to his own silver hair. The red on Eria's Nikes were changing to blue and all of the black to white. All of the colors were changing except for the wings. "Time to say goodbye , Cain and Hotaru...Kukukukukuuu!" Judai then pulled the triggers of the lasers and the beams shot out.....

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: *Blinks* Okay... ( Seems a little to magic for my taste.)

AJ's Techno Sunglasses picked up something, A new project operational, Alot weaker, no real improvments to the body. " Just another controlled grunt with a gun. Worthless." AJ grumbled as he started to run full speed, the world slowing as he sped through the city. Jumping car to car, smashing windsheilds, of course they would never know what had done it...

AJ felt as the only reason they had injected the new boy was to lead AJ to the group, this was a good idea considering he could pick up other carriers of the parasite. He soon was in the range of sixty yards from the subject, before closing in he called Giovanni on the headset to make sure it was a go.

" The new slave shall show me respect as his higher up and captain. If not, I shall nutreulize him." AJ mumbled into the microphone of his sunglasses, he heard a simple yes at first.

" That is fine Messiah Of Light, Carry on. And do not fail me, am I clear?" Giovanni asked through the headset.

"Crystal..." AJ mumbled back disconnecting and heading in.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Thats fine lightning

IC:

Mewtwo was shot in the back of the head with a lazer from the most unlikely person. Eria shot him in the wounds as well. Mewtwo immediatly scanned the traitors brain. But its signals were different then the last time he did so. This was not Eria. It was someone wearing an Eria suit. But it was still vaguly similar.

Mewtwo immediatly summoned a recover. But this one took longer then 1 milisecond and drained Mewtwo even worse then before.

With a quick flash Hotaru and Mewtwo were held at gunpoint. However Mewtwo was the one with the advantage. He was the one who was fully pokemon.

~Die traitor~

The second the traitor pulled his trigger Mewtwo summoned a barrior with the last of his strength. The lazer bounced off the barrier. Before Eria could notice Mewtwo launched a psychic attack at him and pushed him back. He did not know what happened to the Medicham. But what he was focused on was the traitor Eria

~Should have known one of us would be a traitor. But what I didnt know was that one of them would be part human. Now I know that humans are just backstabbing powerhungry beings. But I of course will leave this place with my physical being intact~

Mewtwo knew he had an advantage over the part human. He was fully pokemon and had psychic powers. He knew that his injuries would keep him running or even moving at all. But he still had the ability to give the traitor a run for his money

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Hmph , looks like Eria should've kept his Pokemon form. Oh well , no matter..." I walked towards the Mewtwo once more and grinned. I raised my hand and swung it. "Brick break!" The shield shattered and Mewtwo was out in the open. I decided to launch another laser at him but all of a sudden I felt a restraint. "W-what the hell!?" I then realized that Eria and Giradina were holding me back , knowing that the laser shot would probably have killed Mewtwo. "Damn it , I'm being reverted back to Eria! Urgh , agh! This is only the beginning Eria and Cain! Just you wait!!!" I then reverted back into my own little mind prison and was only able to watch Eria surface into his body again and see him staggering.

~Eria's POV~

"Urgh , Cain...Are you okay? Ack!" I started to throw up blood and vomit as the effects of reverting back to normal and the psychic attack took its toll on me. "We need to hurry... If I faint Judai will come back out and I need a secure area with at least a little mind binding so that it won't be easy for him to take control... Ugh..." I told Cain. I looked at Hotaru and saw what Judai did. He had a hole in his midsection and was bleeding out more than I expected. "Hotaru! Cain , we need to get to the hospital or a Pokemon center fast!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back