• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new guy

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Hi,Welcome to the Pokecommunity,have fun here and obey the rules XD.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Welcomeness!!

I hope, and I"m sure, that you'll enjoy PC =3
    Don't worry, you won't be a noob for long...although reading and following the rules will quicken the change from noobship to membership ;o

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
  • Shigeru said:
    Hey everyone.. New here, of course. Pretty sure you guys can guess who my favorite character is!

*Mumbles* I hate being a noob!

Hi, Shigeru. Welcome. If you want a freind pm me or post :^) anyway have alotz of fon Lol Hmmm.. Oh yea and read the rulz too. And if you got a problem, pm me =<)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Shigeru said:
    Hey everyone.. New here, of course. Pretty sure you guys can guess who my favorite character is!

*Mumbles* I hate being a noob!

Your favorite character is Gary. :P I like his attitude in the anime and manga...so cool. Anyways, welcome to the boards Shigeru and don't call yourself a noob.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
  • The new guy

Hi Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here! If you need any help feel free to PM me!

~Fallen_Angel

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Shigeru, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Back