• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Kingdom Hearts Club

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    if you could summon the gargoyle from "gargoyle" or kim possible!!! wow, who else could we summon
    plus in total it : donald, goofey, ariel, jack skelinkton, aladin, cloud, jenie, tinker bell and peter pan, simba, bambie, dumbo, mulan and the litle dragon, tarzan, beast, and still more to come!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    The Gargoyle's name is Goliath....What if you fight Demona from Gargoyles? That would be great.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think Kim Possible would more likely be in your party than a summon.....I think creatures are only summons not human beings.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    What are you talking about Cloud isn't an animal. He is also human if only you knew more about FF then you reazile more stuff.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Okay I can't really think of any new KH topics now.......but how is he a summon?

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    *takes over club out of rabid fangirlness*

There is no bigger fangirl than I. And if this doesn't prove it-

Then I dunno what will. So I will join and stuff ^^

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    o wow you went to CC i cant cause i dont live near there and plus puting your self in a sora costume means nothing. name me at least 3 KH2 heartless

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    wishirulz said:
    o wow you went to CC i cant cause i dont live near there and plus puting your self in a sora costume means nothing. name me at least 3 KH2 heartless
    Rabid, Dusk, and a bunch of others I can describe.

* A samurai centaur
    * A mage thing remniscent of Wizards
    * Ninja things that remind me of Shiek
    * Little flying beaked piranhas
    * The big dragon thing
    ^ Mulan level heartless

* Rabid (Do pretty much no damage. It's like smacking a poodle around)
    * Dusk
    * A mage thing but different from the Mulan one
    * Cerberus (You fight with Auron!)

And just to warn you ahead of time, Sora's voice is SCARY deep. Someone got hit with the puberty truck o.O

And I just remembered about the steamboat willie level. My dad wants to play that level. And he used to watch the original KH in utter confusion

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    ok ^_^' welome just forget what i said o plus you forgot like 4 sorry ha!
    incredible !!!!!

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    Well I'm back. I finally read the PM from Kratos. I'm coming back for quite some time. I'm going to spend more time here on the KH Club and on Home of the Sprites Subforum.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Ahh....the real owner is here now well my job here is done...kybldmstr is now the Owner of The Club...

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    Thanks for putting me back in control. I missed the club but I forgot what the link to Pokecommunity was. But I found it so I'm back. Thanks Kratos too for putting me back in control. It really lighs up my day and makes me soo happy. Thanks soo much Kratos.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    No problem I was going to put you back incharge again when you came back anyway...No back to a new KH topic.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    Nothing Much and actually I'm not new. I started this Club a while ago then I was gone for a while then Kratos made a new one and I cam back and retook control. I've been here for a while.

Back