• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New PokeAnimate Shop!

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
  • PMD
    pokemon: Dragonite and Kabutops
    action: Dragonite charges up a Thunder Punch(sparks flying to its hand if possible) then gets a glowing yellow light around its body(like a Super Saiyen from Dragon Ball Z) holds a few seconds then charges at and punches Kabutops(Kabutops charges at Drgnite with blades crossed. They run at eachother at the same time). T-punch Sparks explode on impact, Kabutops falls forward and faints(after falling, K-tops eyes are the fainted eyes used in the anime, if you can/feel like it) Drgnite Saiyen Glow fades
    background: Planet Namek(DragonBall Z.) water(greenish tint) on ground behind the pkmn. the pkmn are on ground. ground is grassy, sky is a darker green than water
    sidenote: It doesnt all have to be super-detailed. just the pkmn, sparks, Attacks, and Saiyen glow. can This animation be as big as PC will allow? Or will my Tyranitar banner make sig too big?
    If its too much and the request is denied, I'll understand. I know its kind of a lot.

Last edited:
    Back