• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokemon GlobalEarth Thread!

U liek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • HoTW is good for publicity! Anyway, Tacha does have a point...although I would NEVER think that a male emo hero would be good...

Tacha: *whisper whisper*

Oh? It's just an example? Oh. I get it now. Thank you for clarifiying.

oh, lets just say Nikko did a great explanation of his thoughts or something...
    and you had an idea about it after reading it.

Serebii is a good way for publicity.
    I was thinking of getting an account there anyway for comics to see it would go over better there...

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • There is no way we are doing HoTW until we get the outdoor tileset done and school tileset 100% fixed. I want you to make the general outdoor tileset's tileset 2 Erika's gym, and change the pallete of tileset 1 (All the outdoor stuff like the trees and grass) to match the second. Also, there is a seperate map that belongs to the Courtyard of the school. The main island and school are not merged. Also, remember, don't call anything "Pokemon"(e.g. Pokemon Principal's Office), because this is just the human-based world we know of, but with an outbreak of monsters that can control the elements.

Notes for next script:

picture.php

Using the new theme I told you about (Changing the pallete and making the whole outdoors look like Erika's gym), here's what I want out of this:

-The purple is fencing, on the other side is just grass and bordering trees.
    -Add 3 random NPC's, and make em' say what you want, as long as it's relevant.
    -On the sports field, make three jocks (Pokedudes from the Teachy TV, but I'll make better ones later), passing off the baton. If you talk to them, they stop and say, "Durhur! I godda get tu class, now. But I dunno where it is, so I'm passing da baton wid my buddies, here!"
    -The Starter Garden is going to be the Battle Dome from Emerald, so just put those tiles in there, and we're set. Also, I don't care how you get the fountain in there, but just do it.
    -Make it so a nerd is standing in front of the enterance to the library, so you can never get in.
    -Make it so Acha is standing in front of the school building (Acha, go get your OW and sprite), who says, "Hello, there! I have a little business here with a teacher. What's your name?...(Name) is your name? That's a nice name. Wait, don't you need to get your starter? I remember when I got mine. It's cool, you should go try it!" and is gone after the starter garden.
    -Leave two spaces on the fencing between the field and dorms, and put two "Scientists" that both say "Attention! There is no leaving campus during school hours!"

And that's it, basically. Tell me when you're done, and give me the patch so I can inspect, and take screenshots.

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • This is coming along very well. Nikko, Can i make my own random npc please? I'd like to have some kind of sprite linked to me during game XD

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Like I said before, random NPC's own.

=)

You know Moi, I'd like to see a Moi version of a NPC. Can you sprite? As far as I recall, you're a mapper, aren't you?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Like I said before, random NPC's own.

=)

You know Moi, I'd like to see a Moi version of a NPC. Can you sprite? As far as I recall, you're a mapper, aren't you?

lets make overworlds.
    that would be the best way to represent you, Moi (and the only way)

I suggest I make them...?
    but I would have to have something to base it on.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yay! Random NPC's! Me ish pleased.^^

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Me liek.

Darn, message was too short. Oh, wait, it's okay now.

EDIT: Oh, wait, scratch that last comment. Nikko already promised me a spot as the Leader of Team England? And I also have my own OW and Battle sprite, although the OW isn't brilliant.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • Me liek.

Darn, message was too short. Oh, wait, it's okay now.

EDIT: Oh, wait, scratch that last comment. Nikko already promised me a spot as the Leader of Team England? And I also have my own OW and Battle sprite, although the OW isn't brilliant.

Can I see the OW? :3

OMG, I think I bypassed the character limit! :O

wait...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Okay, I PMed my sprites to you...

You BYPASSED the character limit? Doesn't that mean you went OVER it?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    no offense i think the room mapping needs a little work (in the lab or w.e)
    but ya ill help out if ya need me just message me :P

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yay! Moi the random NPC!

W00t!

@ T: I haven't looked at that specific palette, but don't all palettes other than the default ones look really...dodgy on OWs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back