• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new sheet plz rate!

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
Years
PC2.png

here it is! Rate Away! I might finish the normal pics for the Snagem leader and grunt, if i feel like it. :D

EDIT: i finally got off my lazy behind and finished the normal pics for the Snagem leader and grunt!

Last edited:

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
Years
(sorry for double posting)but someone should make a hack and use these sprites and the ones from the other page that would be awesome!:D

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
All of them look awesome. I saw the rest of your sprites on SPPf.

The Mystery Troops look familiar. Did you do a Rocket Grunt recolor?...

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
Years
maybe make items for the next one like the snag ball and the stone at theat island that makes shadow pkmn back to normal or something and also make rui's granpa's overworld and sprite.and that girl in the evil group the one that has suicune :D

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
wow these are awesome!do you mind if i use these for a hack?im thinkin of makin a remake of coloseum sooner or later.i tried inserting your sprites in the hack to see what they look like.my other hack is gonna be paused for a long time.so just want to ask if i could ill give credit.rating these sprites and youre wes and rui sprites they all deserve a 11/10!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
ok sure.just need to get desgardes permission to use these sprites and to see if hes willin to make some more.im gonna post a new thread in hacks showcase now so reply over there please.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
yea i saw the other ones i already tried inserting them to see what they look like and they look great.i made the new thread so post on now.and desgardes if youre there can i have permission?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
ok well thanks and another question desgardes can you be the spriter for my new hack pokemon colosseum 2?since you have made all these colosseum sprites maybe you can make some more.your sprites are great and it would be awesome for you to be the spriter.i could show you pics of all the sprites we need if you havent seen em.and credit will be put in for sure.

Back