• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new trainer card "shop" on the block! :)

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
    Years
    Sry I don't do custom backrounds.Also,i only have the templates in supplies.Also,I don't do fave types very often.They are sometimes to big so it depends on the template :P.Same for the pokedex No.Plz make sure you don't ask for more than what i say i can do

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    Can I have the same template i have on my in my signature?\

Name : Metis
    TRainer Number 15126
    Pokemon : Kingdra (Shiney), Blastoise, Charizard (Shiney), Blissey, Mew, & Pikachu
    Pokemon beside me : Blastoise
    Trainer sprite for myself : Archie - Team Aqua Leader

THanks mucho in advance, hope to hear from you soon :)

lxl D3f3nc3 ch00b lxl

Running w1t m4h sc1ss0rs!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    :D pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name: Chris
    Pokemon: Lanturn, Milotic, Ludicolo, Gorebyss, Lanturn, Kingdra
    Trainer Sprite: Cooltrainer {Male}
    I.D. No: 1337535
    Pokemon beside you: Blaziken
    i'll luv yu 4eva :D
    ty ty ty in advance ;)!!!!
    :P yu r0x0rs

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    Well I can't remember which realm it was that gold and silver was based in but they look just like the ones in my signature, yeah i was trying to make it perfect sorry for the problem, I'd like color please. If you don't have the ones i want the original eight would be ok too i guess, thanks and keep up the great work, you roxxor.

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
    Years
    lol thx 4 the comments and i will put Kanto with color on there.I need to get jhoto somehow any way,lxl D3f3nc3 ch00b lxl I will make yours no prob i just need to finish this request REAL quick.Also,what template?Follow the link and see which one i have and tell me :D good to see people like my T-cards now and i have realized my dream.....to own a shop that got to two pages lol
    EDIT:I'm done!:D lol any changes?Just lemme know
    The new trainer card "shop" on the block! :)

Last edited:

lxl D3f3nc3 ch00b lxl

Running w1t m4h sc1ss0rs!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    Aw can't post templates xD
    anyways Nonstretchy pl0x :O
    yu r0x0rs :D!@@!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@
    Can ya do the trainer card with the background as safari zone template? ty ty ty :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    k I would really like;

name: Blaze
    spite: maxie (leader of team magma)
    Poke'mon: Torchic, Espeon, Umbreon, Ralts, Larvatar, and Lugia.
    poke'mon beside you: Torchic.

please make the trainer card!!! I want one SO badly!!!! Just look at the bottom of my sig!!!

Benpokemaster

Pokemon_Master!
    Years
    Sry requests are so late my brother has the flu and i can't make the T-cards on the computer i am on because my brother has enogh energy to get on the computer so no more requests until i say so but i will take ONE more and also,Blaze i need the template look at the link to see which ones i have lol :D Also which set of badges

Back