• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Too many new members! D:

I'm kidding! :3, How are you new members? It's good to see you here and I am hoping to see your contributions to PC. Well registering is a contribution too. XD; But there's some disadvantages too. But don't worry. Just stick with the rules and you'll be absolutely fine. Have fun and hoping to see you around the forum.

If you need any help feel free to approach me and I'll be happy to help. ^-^ RAWR!

PikalegendX

Pikachu Master:D Try 2 Beat Me
    Years
  • Hey hiidoran... I was wondering can u download roms on a mobile phone..... I have an android type phone:my touch slide 3g... I wanted to download miksy91s pikachu crystal hack.....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey hiidoran... I was wondering can u download roms on a mobile phone..... I have an android type phone:my touch slide 3g... I wanted to download miksy91s pikachu crystal hack.....

Well, I'm not Hiidoran, but maybe I can still help? xD

I've never heard of being able to play ROMs on a phone before. To do that you'd have to be able to download the emulator onto the phone as well, and open up the program. o_O; Doesn't seem too possible to me, but you could always look it up on Google.

Guys, i cant figure out how to make a blog!

I guess I'm pretty lame...

Heeey, welcome. :D

Unfortunately, to be able to use the blogs here you'll have to be at least a Supporter status. That means that you'd have to donate some money to this place. The only other option would be to become a Staff member, or reach 5,000 posts.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Can someone check out my post and help me out !? xD
    Checked it out, and answered your question to the best of my ability. Most of us here in New Users / Welcome don't know too much about fan-generated games. :x

Hey hiidoran... I was wondering can u download roms on a mobile phone..... I have an android type phone:my touch slide 3g... I wanted to download miksy91s pikachu crystal hack.....
    You can, actually... and I only happen to know this because I myself have an Android phone. XD Just look up emulators on the Android Market, there should be a fairly good one in there for free. As for the ROM and BIOS files themselves, you'll have to do a Google search, because we don't supply that kind of information here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • i'm new here and i've never been part of a forum. can someone explain it to me?
    Well, a forum is a discussion board. A virtual outlet to talk about whatever the site procures - in this case, that would be Pokémon! :D That being the case, you're free to peruse the different sections we have here and offer your input on the various discussions. When you get tired of posting around, feel free to make friend by using the Visitor Message system or Private Message. Ya can't really have a good forum experience until you make a few buddies, after all. ^^

Have fun, bornagainpokemonfan! Send me a PM if you need any more assistance. Helping new members is like... what I do and stuff. o/

Shirokuma

Hetalia~Vocaloid~Pokemon x3
    Years
  • i am new here. konnichiwa.
    ...(someone tell me what to do, i'm confused.)

i've been looking around on here for like 3 hours and i have no idea what to do... so i put up a picture of silver! ♥
    oh and shirokuma means polar bear in japanese, which is a language i'm tryin 2 learn. sorry bout the.. ahh, y'know... whats it called, like u instead of you? yeah im always in a hurry but im sorta lazy. thinking polar bear? think shirokuma! yeah!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Hello everyone. I'm new here so I'm very pleased to meet you all. If any of you want to battle on Platinum or SS/HG then just ask. I'm happy to battle anyone. I'm also happy to trade with any of you. I'm almost addicted to both. :P

Just PM me for my friend code or leave a comment. Up to you really.

Dark Aura

u wot m8
    Years
  • How's It Going?

I already typed out an extremely long intro, but my damn ps3 crashed just before I posted... =( So I'll try keeping this short.

I'm a fan of pokemon, loved the mystery dungeon game, especially Explorers of Sky. Epic game.

I only really remember Platinum and Emerald, so I get confused with Leaf green references, etc.

I hope we can all get along, and so on and so forth... Not much RP experience... Lively... Active... yadda yadda.

Seeya around, peeps!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Uhm, Hello there people of PC. *Waves* I'm one of the newest newbies on this Forum, but I'm not new to them nor the world of Pokemon. I mainly stumbled upon this site because I was looking for a good Forum to do some Pokemon Role plays on. Call me a mary-sue, freak, geek, or no0b, I do not care. I love Role plays and I say in the small link description- 'you can even do Pokemon Rps...' So I clicked and fell for this place. You guys here did alot of hard work on this Forum, I congrats you! Sooo, yeah. I guess I'm gonna go check out the threads since I've already messed around with my Profile.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
  • Hey there ya'll. My name is Darrell. But ya'll can can refer to me as "Dee" if ya like. :D
    I'm new to the forums but i am experienced with graphic design etc and make games with my friends. :D

I thought i'd just introduce myself here and then i'd get started on my journey to become Master of the Pokéverse! Muahahaha....

Thanks-
    Dee

Last edited:

cadoskii

lazy trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    hey

hey people it is codoskii here just saying hey oh and if u are wondering about my name see my name is cody and cadoskii is my nickname

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
  • Hey there Cody. :) Welcome to The PokéCommunity!
    I'm new too, so i guess i'll see you around. :)
    Hope you remember to read the rules. I did, and it didn't take as long as I thought,
    but there is alot of things to be careful about. (y)
    See ya - Dee.

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • Hi....I'm Emily.
    You can call me Neko.
    I'm the creator of Pokemon Humanoid Destiny:The Legend of the Heaven Dragon....And it's not even ready. The game is for a Tokio Hotel fanclub i belong to...

But it's nice to be here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi new members. :3

Welcome to PC! Remember to stick with the rules and you'll be probably fine here, If not, The mods will hunt you. o__o; Which is pretty scary, Don't you think so? XD; But anyway, Have fun and stay active.

If you need any help feel free to kill me, I mean approach me. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back