• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • hello everyone my name is Guider and i was wonderng where the advertising section was?
    Well, we do have the Webmaster's Discussion... but it's more about getting feedback about the development of your site, and there's to be no mention of forums whatsoever. Other than that, it's best to follow Drew's advice and use your signature. :3

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    I actually joined up a couple weeks ago, but never introduced myself here.

I am someone who has watched a lot of wifi battles on youtube, and am just starting to actually DO competetive battles. I am also a member of ACC (Animal Crossing Community), and there are a few good Pokemon players there, but that well dries up often, and so I needed another source for wifi battles.

I try to get on every few days or so, and i have a web-enabled phone, so u guys can send me battle requests and stuff and I'll likely see them shortly. :)

joeyijoeyi

Poison Monotype - SS
    Years
  • Hey guys! My name is Joey, and I am a full Pokemon All-Around! I battle, trade, hunt shinies, and everything Pokemon! I would like to visit one of "PC"'s thread, can someone give me a link?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    hello I'm a new user here. I'm from Jakarta and i really love pokemon games and pokemon adventure manga. But i don't like pokemon anime and ash because he is so arrogant

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey guys! My name is Joey, and I am a full Pokemon All-Around! I battle, trade, hunt shinies, and everything Pokemon! I would like to visit one of "PC"'s thread, can someone give me a link?

Well, it looks like you already found your way to a thread, and manage to post it in. :D For all the other threads here, what you visit depends on which area of this place you're interested in. Once you find it, you should have no trouble knowing here to post around in. ~

KingBBB12

ǝɹǝɥ pıp ı ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs noʎ
    Years
  • Hey everyone. Anyone wanna Brawl or CoD or sumfin let me know. I can't Poke battle at moment. =/

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    Hello I am new here and wanted to ask how to battle people online? it wont let me battle any one it shows the pokemon but wont accept my command!!

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ello Im new too, I would like to see some how to get online battleing to work.

Hello I am new here and wanted to ask how to battle people online? it wont let me battle any one it shows the pokemon but wont accept my command!!

If you're both referring to Wifi, then this thread will probably help you a lot.

The only other online battling I can think of is what will be releasing for Black and White, but that's not gonna be released for awhile, so.. > >

Years
  • Welcome to the forums.

Btw anyone around these forums know how to make something like this.

The New Users' Hangout

I need another one made but a new design and pokemon

Welcome to the forums, Noblebeastx. :3

That can easily be done with any graphics program; from MS Paint to Adobe Photoshop. Just send me a private message with the said Pokémon in mind and I'll do it. :)

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    Hi all, I'm new around here. I decided I wanted to join a good forum for when I get my Platinum version in the mail. I have played and beat all previous generations and I am just now getting into the 4th. Been a crazy past few years. In my sig is some of my current favorites...I kinda just threw it together and will have to redo it at some point when I get playing. I seem to be stuck in the 1st gen of Pokemon as most of my favorites are from then. We'll see how my opinions change as I get back into Pokemon. I am known to change my mind frequently. Anywho, just dropping in to say my first hello. Be seeing y'all around the boards.

KissMeDeadly

Un-unbeatable trainer
    Years
  • I was lurking here for a day or two then decided to join. I've been playing Pokemon since I was in 2nd grade, played from Gameboy to console to DS. Currently, I am playing Platinum, my party pokemons are:
    Garchomp/Jolteon/Scizor/Houndoom/Frosslass/Aerotactyl

Also, I have a distaste of using legendaries. Not that I have anything against them (I am currently trying to collect all of them, so far I've finished collecting 1st and 4th generation)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    RAWR. I haven't visited this thread for a week. n__n; -feels sad-

But oh well. Hello guys! <3

Welcome to PokeCommunity. -READ THE RULES-FAQ-STAY ACTIVE-

The end.

Years
  • Hello. I'm.. well, new here like everyone else ^^"

Found out about this forum only yesturday. And already I learned a whole new branch about pokemon battles I would never have realized. This is pretty much the only forum for pokemon games I've ever been to, and only wirelessly battled once and wired battle another time.

So I guess that would make me a complete newbie on the subject 0_0

But I hope to learn plenty while I'm here, and whenever I get that pokemon diamond off ebay, I'll be able to create a whole new team of pokemon to wireless battle with and strategize, along with my old team for Pokemon Leafgreen ^^

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Hey, guys. I'm AmethystDragon, but you can just call me Amethyst. I was recently banned from Pokecharms for no apparent reason, and after a pep talk from my mom, I found this place. I liked it, and figured I'd join. I already have a semi-strategized team, and I'm itching for a few battles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I'm new here all I want is a trapinch or vibrava or flygon I have gible bagon all the starters to offer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back