• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    Hi im dyenguard, and i was looking for a pokemon fourum, and i found this one lol. i will be constantly seeking battles, and im looking forward to meeting all of you. (maybe not ALL, there is a lot)

Message me if you want to battle thx

robinhood94

... ...
    Years
    Hey everyone, I am new here, but have been playing pokemon for a year now. I know the chances of the answer being yes are slim to none, but just so I have it in my pokedex and so i can ask to trade for it on GTS, I was wondering if someone could trade or battle me over wifi to show me darkrai. I have Platinum, and if anyone says yes, message me and I will give you my info for trade/battle. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I am new here, but have been playing pokemon for a year now. I know the chances of the answer being yes are slim to none, but just so I have it in my pokedex and so i can ask to trade for it on GTS, I was wondering if someone could trade or battle me over wifi to show me darkrai. I have Platinum, and if anyone says yes, message me and I will give you my info for trade/battle. Thanks!

The trade would be temporary, by the way. Sorry about not putting that in there. I have a giratina i could trade for it just as a way of showing trust, and you can keep the giratina.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

The trade would be temporary, by the way. Sorry about not putting that in there. I have a giratina i could trade for it just as a way of showing trust, and you can keep the giratina.

If you'd like to trade with someone for even a temporary amount of time the best way to make it happen is to venture into the Trade Corner. Although I highly suggest reading up on the rules there just so you're sure on how to go about trading. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I uh, am new. i need an idea on what to teach my tyranitar. right now, rock polish, swagger(double battles, use on spinda, whose ability prevents conf),Rock slide,and earthquake. should i teach it crunch or dark pulse? Thanks in adv.

SWAPERTZ ARE HAXORZIng RULERS

Hi!I am quite new around here !I juz love pokemon!

So am I!!!
    Though repetitive, the games are funner than fun!
    cant wait for b and w!!!1!!1!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    New here but not to pokemon. I've been playing for a long time! I really enjoy the games and just actually finished the newest ranger game last night~ Good lookin forum here! -CosmicD

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    yooo, I'm new. that's presumed right? since i'm posting here, but I just felt like saying that anyways. I guess I should introduce/describe myself?

Well, let's see, I talk about Pokemon way more than I should(that's probably bad for my health) and I've been playing Pokemon since I was -42 years old. And yes, that says negative forty-two. And yes, that is a real age. And well, I'm not too good at describing myself, as you might tell so far from this post, but my favorite pokemon has got to be Charizard, and i love fire/dragon type pokemon. hmm, what else? Apparently my face reminds people of a pikachu? Can't really think of anything else sooo yeah, i guess i'll be around :D

Pfiffikus

Sapphire Fanboy
    Years
    I'm new here soo... what can I say...?
    I don't know but I suppose you could say I love Swellows, I love SAPPHIRE and I really need to know my way around here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    New user

Hello,
    I am also new to this forum. I would like to share some vital discussions through this forum. Hope to get informative responses.

Thanks for this section. As I am newbie I like to get introduced to this forum and share the information.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    hello everyone! :) um.. i'm quite new to PC so can someone plz tell me like wt goes on around here and stuff...... tq XD

yooo, I'm new. that's presumed right? since i'm posting here, but I just felt like saying that anyways. I guess I should introduce/describe myself?

Well, let's see, I talk about Pokemon way more than I should(that's probably bad for my health) and I've been playing Pokemon since I was -42 years old. And yes, that says negative forty-two. And yes, that is a real age. And well, I'm not too good at describing myself, as you might tell so far from this post, but my favorite pokemon has got to be Charizard, and i love fire/dragon type pokemon. hmm, what else? Apparently my face reminds people of a pikachu? Can't really think of anything else sooo yeah, i guess i'll be around :D
    hey cool me too i'm new her 2 and i also love charizard

Last edited:

Ayselipera

hello everyone! :) um.. i'm quite new to PC so can someone plz tell me like wt goes on around here and stuff...... tq XD

hey cool me too i'm new her 2 and i also love charizard

Well basically Pokecommunity is a forum based around Pokemon. Many of the sections here make up different parts of the whole Pokemon franchise. For example there are many sections here that are about the Pokemon games some being based solely on a set of games while other sections are based on a whole generation. Besides Pokemon games this forum also covers the anime, manga, trading card game, Pokemon fan fiction, Pokemon roleplay, and more!

You should also know that there is also a fairly large area for any topics that do not involve Pokemon. Some of those being Other Entertainment, Other Voting Polls, Other Chat, Video Gaming, Other Trivia, etc.

Most people here post in sections that they find interesting or appealing to them. For example if you love the Pokemon anime then you should probably check out that section. If while you're there you see a thread that you would like to reply to you simply go ahead and reply.

I highly suggest you read the community wide rules before you start posting away. Those rules cover the whole community. Although you should take note that each section can have slightly different rules then the next. So it's always a good decision to read up on the rules of any section you plan to post in. Well if you have any other questions you can just ask here or send me a message if you'd like. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Hi! Umm... I'm new to this site. My name is Sarah, and I love pokemon! I have Pokemon HG and Ruby, both English versions... :nervous: Erm...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    hey guys im completely new. But i accually do have an idea for a hack if anybody wants to help. and yea i have a weird user name;p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back