• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi people! lol. This is one HUGE website.

Um, what do you mean by polar bears and caterpillars? XD

Hai there~! <3
    Actually, polar bears from the north pole. D; And caterpillers, cute as they are, they evolve into MONSTROUS--

...Well I just always wanted to make fun of em' ~ ^.^

This is a huge site, but after a while, if you explore, you'll get used to the accommodations it has. <3 YOu can do loads and loads of things here~

If you have any Questions or concerns though, just take a good look at the FAQ and Rules; or just ask any member here. <3

Keep Fit n' Have Fun. <3 ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey im pretty new here just looking to find some people for trades, battles, and poffin cooking... i have pokemon plat. and my bf is playing diamond... looking for someone with hg, ss, or pearl version... trying desperately to find a misdreavus up for trade willing to work to find what you would need. far enough in the game that i can catch up to lvl 30 - 34 :) serious offers email only :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey im pretty new here just looking to find some people for trades, battles, and poffin cooking... i have pokemon plat. and my bf is playing diamond... looking for someone with hg, ss, or pearl version... trying desperately to find a misdreavus up for trade willing to work to find what you would need. far enough in the game that i can catch up to lvl 30 - 34 :) serious offers email only :D

Well hai there Poke Rose~! ^.^ (every rose haves its thorns y'know. :3)

If you wanna find a trade for that misdreavus of yours, check this link from these forums out!
    SABYELE!

*Sabyele's come in and has a big sign saying this:*
    Trade Corner~

There, I think you'll find loads of trades and find what your looking for. :3 Oh, and read the Rules and FAQ at least once if your stuck, or ask a fellow member. <3 Take Care, and see youz in the future~! ^.^

Years
    Hi! I feel weird posting in a new members thread since I don't think I've ever done it but hey. why not? I hadn't played pokemon since G/S because the newer ones didn't interest me. Which doesn't make much sense lol but they didnt. Then I found out they were ~remaking Silver and I went out, bought a DS and got SS the first week it came out. What can I say, Silver was pm my fav game ever? Ok this thing has gotten long enough lol.

moose_of_mibu

Wandering She-Moose
    Years
    BURN BURN ALL OF YOUS- i mean...hi

Ellos, i am Moose, or you can all me Moosie or Mibu or whatever. If you are a Rurouni Kenshin fan, you shall know what Mibu is, exept instead of The Wolf of Mibu, I am The Moose of Mibu! (That's the joke) Anywho, i am a wanderer who seeks philisophical, anime and manga enlightment, iv'e been literally traveling to different countries and cities all over the globe, like the U.s., Canada, Japan, Beijing, and India. Usually people come to this one for advice, for i am said to be wise far beyond my years..Although, i really don't see why. Anywho, I am seventeen years old, and i am currently staying in the small town of Healdton, Oklahoma. I collect kantanas and wakizashis. I am a huge RK obsessor, so if you see someone posting the phrase," Rurouni Kenshin: F@#$ YEAH!" That is me.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi! I feel weird posting in a new members thread since I don't think I've ever done it but hey. why not? I hadn't played pokemon since G/S because the newer ones didn't interest me. Which doesn't make much sense lol but they didnt. Then I found out they were ~remaking Silver and I went out, bought a DS and got SS the first week it came out. What can I say, Silver was pm my fav game ever? Ok this thing has gotten long enough lol.

Hai hai hey Chiperoo~ <3
    I think G/S/C was the best series IMO~and the remakes are also pretty nostalgic. :3

You can check out the HG/SS disscusion thread(s) here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 If y'know, you want to chit-chat about em' more. <3

Hm, I think that's all I have to say except...
    Sabeyle! Send me a catchphrase!
    Lets see: "And the chair goes...Whoopee!"
    *knocks Sabeyle away* Enjoy your stay here at PC. ^.^

Ellos, i am Moose, or you can all me Moosie or Mibu or whatever. If you are a Rurouni Kenshin fan, you shall know what Mibu is, exept instead of The Wolf of Mibu, I am The Moose of Mibu! (That's the joke) Anywho, i am a wanderer who seeks philisophical, anime and manga enlightment, iv'e been literally traveling to different countries and cities all over the globe, like the U.s., Canada, Japan, Beijing, and India. Usually people come to this one for advice, for i am said to be wise far beyond my years..Although, i really don't see why. Anywho, I am seventeen years old, and i am currently staying in the small town of Healdton, Oklahoma. I collect kantanas and wakizashis. I am a huge RK obsessor, so if you see someone posting the phrase," Rurouni Kenshin: F@#$ YEAH!" That is me.

Ellos Moose of da mibu aka Moosie. :3
    Hm, I've never read the manga/anime Rurouni Kenshin; but I have heard of it. :O
    (Sometimes. X3) Hm; well we are similar cause I too enjoy manga and anime entertainment; especially Bleach or Soul Eater; it keeps me from going insane. ^^

Hm, you've been travelling? :O I've always wanted to travel; especailly to Japan...gah, your so fortunate. ;3;

Anyways! If you have any questions, just have a glance over at the FAQ and Rules, or simply ask a member at this forum.

I hope we can be new pals/friends or w/e; and I do hope I'll see you being active and such, and havin' fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Hello everybody! I am new here. I used to be a pokecharmer, but I got banned so I came here!
    First of all, NEVER get on my bad side. I can be pretty nasty when I want to.
    Pokemon are the best.
    Robot unicorns can teleport so if you get on my bad side, I will come and spear you.
    d

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello everybody! I am new here. I used to be a pokecharmer, but I got banned so I came here!
    First of all, NEVER get on my bad side. I can be pretty nasty when I want to.
    Pokemon are the best.
    Robot unicorns can teleport so if you get on my bad side, I will come and spear you.
    d

Hai hai, nice to meet you RobotUnicorn~ ^.^
    So your the leader of those Robot Unicorns that tried to spear me! D:I lost a war to them... (/cries while pointing to the statue of me bowing down to them)

RobotUnicorns are kinda weird--
    *Sees them surrounding me*
    I-I mean they are just lovely~! <3

If you have questions, don't be shy to ask. <3
    I hope we can become new friends in this forum known as PC. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Hahaha! Okay, I'll tell my minions not to approach you again. I think we can be friends, as long as there are no wars between you and us. :D

Years
    hey people!
    im new... joined today!
    this site seems to be full of people so i think that if i need something that someone will answer...
    hope to have my first battle and trade some pokemon soon!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey people!
    im new... joined today!
    this site seems to be full of people so i think that if i need something that someone will answer...
    hope to have my first battle and trade some pokemon soon!
    You're correct, Lobomon! Whenever you need something, do feel free to ask away. If it's a concern over this particular board or PC itself, you're welcome to send me a PM anytime. :D

Welcome aboard!

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    Hello I'm YungKnowledge
    Im new to this Forums
    I love pokemon i have been playing since i was 6 years old.
    But I play other things.
    so if you want know more just ask.
    Peace and Love

Necrø

Paramore <3
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity Yung!
    Nice to see another true pokemon player around eh?
    Have a great time and read through the Rules and FAQ just to be safe with things ;3

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hi there!
    im smartgamer! ^.^

im from BMGf
    and a post there from a mod introducting inthemself(saying that they were from PC), got my attention.
    thus, i decided to check this place out

im a little curious, does the battling system here use tiers as well?

CreamSoda

Why so smexy?
    Years
    Heyy Guyys!, I'm CreamSoda :P . I'm new here, so I hope that I could meets lotsa new friends... I am open-minded I don't take jokes seriously and I can treat you the same way you treat me! :15: WAABOFFET!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Hello. I am Abbadon. I like Monty Python and Doctor Who. I also keep a 4.5-foot long wooden pole next to my bed to fend off intruders. Yes, I did measure it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o hai all. /shot

Welcome to PC, guys (and gals~). xD

Of course we're all cool with each other, winddragonmaster.
    PC is like one big, big.. big family, after all. We try to get along the best we can. :D

Anywayyy, I hope you're all enjoying PC, and if you have questions you can always PM either myself, Hiidoran (moderator of New Users / Welcome), or any of the staff members around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back