• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Wazzup peeps!
    Just joined a few seconds ago so yeah... I have nothing much to say except
    WAFFLEZ + MUDKIPZ = AWEZUMPWNZOMEEPICNESS
    Who's with me!? *cricket chirp* Yeah...
    I hope to get Pokemon White when it comes out in English... I love how awesome Zekrom looks... and besides, they haz a white forest. So my math is...
    POKEMON WHITE = WHITE FOREST = GRASS = WILD POKEZ
    But on the other hand...
    POKEMON BLACK = BLACK CITY = HOUSEZ = MISSIONZ AND GIVEOUTS etc.
    Tell me which is better.

Well welcome to PC oh so glorious Nitronite! (sounds like a mix of Nitro and Dragonite. XP)

Not sure about the mudkipz, but waffles are pureeeee awesomeness~! ;-; Hm, I honestly can't chose between B and W...blah, curse my non-comparable ways! D=

Anyway; This is the Black and WHite poemon sub forum if you wanna check it out. =)

The FAQ is listed here and the RUles are located here just make sure you go over them at least once, alrighto?

I hope to see you around For me to steal your wafflez~! >=3

Quayke

MVP(okemon)! Ballin'!!!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    wassup guys, this is Quayke.
    Here i hope to become a better wifi/pokemon online battler.
    Peace!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey everybody :] My names Damon! glad to meet all of you! Hope I enjoy my stay while I'm here.

Hi Damon~! You may call me Miss D. (everyone one else does, sooooo... why not!)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at PC too! =D But just watch out for horton; he's...an invisible elephant! (That only I can see!)

Now to get you started to see a few of the many things PC has to offer...

This board: Sabyeles point to here!! is the BW discussing board. You can basically talk about pokemon black and white here. This board: Right here, next to The BIG sing that says McDonalds is Hacking tutroials. Yeah, basically, it has steps on how to hack or make you own RP pokemon game or something. ^-^ I highly recomend you visit here to have a glance at the rules, and Here for the Frequently asked questions; or FAQ for short.

Have a nice time; and remember! Card Games are srs buisness!
    I think so at least.

wassup guys, this is Quayke.
    Here i hope to become a better wifi/pokemon online battler.
    Peace!

Hai Quayke! (Your username reminds me of a brownie earthquake at baskin robbins...Mmmm....

Lemme give you a few tips~!

Gauche: Dory, pleae don't! Your tips stink out loud!

Droite: Really? *sniffs* I don't smell anything...

Anyway, here are some tips on your road on becoming a good wifi/PO battler: This Is the wifi battle stadium. You can challenge other people, friend or foe (gawd forbid foe. ^^; ) right here. =D This, most importantly, is the battle stradegy board. You can look up competitive pokemon movesets, get team help, etc. Well whatever you wish to do, have a blast with it! ^^

Just take a look at the rules kay? And ask a moderator if you have any trouble. <3

I hope to seeeee you around~!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Just thought I'd say hi!

I'm new, obviously by the post count, and joined after lurking for a while. People seem polite and interesting and PC seems to have some of the most awesome resources. Currently, I'm trying to get a grip on competitive battling. It's goin' ok ^_^

I'll try to throw together something more comprehensive later and put it up as a thread.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Just thought I'd say hi!

I'm new, obviously by the post count, and joined after lurking for a while. People seem polite and interesting and PC seems to have some of the most awesome resources. Currently, I'm trying to get a grip on competitive battling. It's goin' ok ^_^

I'll try to throw together something more comprehensive later and put it up as a thread.

Well the world of PC says hai back Nevaka~! And they say welcome. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Droite: What else do they say? :O

Gauche: They also said that Droite should go back in the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm, well as for competitive battling, you can lookie at the pokemon strategies and Movesets forum. You can get help on your pokemon movesets, ask for battiling advice, get help with your teams; whatever. <3 Hope this helps. ^_~

Now as for PC, there are a ton of interesting members~! And yes, they are all pretty friendly; don't be shy on leaving a Vistor message to them; (even me. X3)

But be sure to read the rules and FAQ; makes life easier and all that. ^^;
    Have a great time, and I hope to see you later. <3

E.

Years
    Stopping by to say, Hi!

Just a new kid on the block trying to make some friends, and get back in the mix of Pokemon & competitive battling.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Stopping by to say, Hi!

Just a new kid on the block trying to make some friends, and get back in the mix of Pokemon & competitive battling.

Hello new friend. <33
    Are you looking into competitive battiling too? Then check here!

Yoo-hoo~ <3

That's the Pokemon Strategies and Movesets forum~! You can ask for team help, ask for moveset help, etc.

This is the wifi battle forum. Self explanitory; you can find wifi battles, or join tournaments there.

Read the rules kay? Especially that new signature rule; new rule is new.
    Have fun; and watch out for barrel rolls! D=

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Uh...*wave* Hello all, just another Newbie here, wanting to come in and say...hello. Wanna make friends and have a fun time....:D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Uh...*wave* Hello all, just another Newbie here, wanting to come in and say...hello. Wanna make friends and have a fun time....:D

My, my, welcome to PC, and nice to meet ya new friend~!
    A.k.a Michael. :3

Mmm, everyone here at PC is pretty friendly. <3 I'm sure you'll meet lots of new and interesting people to make glorious friends here. <3

Hm...just to start you off around here; you can visit here: the daily chit-chat Just y'know. For casual chit-chating. I certainly met new people here that I deeply got along with. <3

Well whatever you do; be sure to read the rules and FAQ. (I know I sound like a broken record, but...yeah. ^^;)

There's a new rule too; about signatures, so you might wanna take a look at that too. <3

I hope too see you soon and I hope we can become friends. <3

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    hey, everyone. i'm new here, just join.. yesterday? yea, thats right. so hi!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    hey, everyone. i'm new here, just join.. yesterday? yea, thats right. so hi!

Well hihihi~ Welcome to Pokecommunity; a.k.a PC for short! ^^
    Nice to see a new face. =) I enjoy throwing party's for them! ^^ ...I also tend to destroy those parties afterward cause I get too drunk at the after party but...

Wow. I have problems. D=

Anyway! Welcome; are you familiar to the forum? Here's some links to help ya around: Here is the daily chit-chat; just a forum where you can discuss general stuff; meet new people and all that. This is the Other Trivia sub-forum; you can play a lot of forum games there. ^.^

Well, this forum is pretty big, so there's a lot of things to do here; I'll leave that up for you to decide. ^3^;

Just be sure to read the rules; especially the new signature rule. And ask a moderator (the guys and girls in bolded blue) if you have any questions. ^3^

Have a safe journey~ <3
    And have fun. ^.^

Silmeria

Years
    Noticed this thread, thought, "New members...oh yeah, that includes me, doesn't it?", so I figured I'd post here. Although I don't have too much to say, seeing as how I *might* have overdone my intro post a tad. So, I hope to get to know some of you better~

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Hello All ! I just started on here wanting to meet new people and talk ! Heard of the forum from a friend and decided to give it a go haha =)

AmayaTakahashi

Newbie Script Writer
    Years
    another n00b..

Which is to say, me, anyway. Hi everyone!! I look forward to talking to you all on the message boards!!!! I try to draw Pokemon, but have not yet succeeded except for a really bad Piplup pic. I also rip sprites for in game maps, revamp them and what not. And I always give creds. Cause I'm not a copyright infringer on purpose, if I am at all. I'm also working on a dialouge script for a Pokemon game I will try to make in the not so near future, unless I figure out how too.
    :) Nice to meet you all!!!!!! You all seem VERY nice!
    P.S. I made this my home page, so I should be on almost every day.

Amaya(But you can call me May, lol)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back