• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Im PK200 but call me Hidde;),
    Haha, that was one of my many nicknames back in the day. XD

im new, but i have been on this website for 3 hours. so i have got the hang of the fourms...
    Three hours isn't too much time to learn the ways of a forum, considering a good number of us are here for more than that in one day. D: But hey, who am I to judge?

Hope you're having fun.

Heyyyyyyyy! I am new to PC BUT this user name has been passed down to me by a close friend, The Bringer! So ya, i will try to be active has much as possible. :)
    Never heard of a username legacy, but right on!

See y'all around.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hey, just saying Hi. Already mad my mark in the Graphics Section. See ya around.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Hey all, I'm pretty new. I'll be hanging around the Art Gallery and the Scrapbox mostly, but I'll do my best to make some otherwise interesting posts. :]

Preferred Pokemon: Quilava

As for my username...I have NO idea where I got it from. I think it was when I registered for Neopets some years back and tried to get the name Chet, which was taken. But I don't know. *__*

Years
    Hi guys. My online alias is Deoxys Ribonuke, but you guys can feel free to call me Ribo if you like. ^^

I haven't really socialized on a forum in a while, and I'm still getting my profile and stuff customized to my liking.

In the meantime, tho, I just wanted to say hello. ^^

kcrew

I dunno why I had to make it
    Years
    Hello again!

Hello. For your information, I am NOT new here. To tell you the truth, I am actually the rebirth of the Paulsterpower you remember. You see, I had lost my password, and I had no other option. So, anyways, if you happened to be a "friend" with Paulsterpower, please, request me for one, and if I remember that you were a previous friend, I'll accept in a heartbeat. Big bugs, I might even accept you if you never were an "old friend." So I guess old friends should give me a virtual high-five, don't you think?

RedRose

Coffee Addict
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hey, I'm RedRose, a Dark Pokemon enthusiast! :D

Anyway, I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself...

Alec_

Years
    Hi new members! :3

Welcome to PC!~ (YAY! X3)
    I am glad that you joined us here. Remember to read the forum rules~
    Stay active and I hope to see you around the forum. :D

Take care~ x3~ :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Hello

Hello. I am new to PC and I wanted to download the game Pokemon ToxicPurple and other things like it, by I don't know how. Can anybody help me?
    Thanks.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there, Reader. o/

If playing ROM hacks is what you aim to do, might I suggest checking out this nifty little guide over in the Emulation board? The detail and explanations are pretty straight forward in it, so you shouldn't have a problem after giving it a good read.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the hacking scene.

XxPGxX

I'm all for smiles. =]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2010
    Hello, I'm new. =]
    I'm don't have to much forum experience, but I suppose it's time I start building up some experience points! (Ha, ha! That's a joke... Kind of like Pokemon training?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2013
    Hey. I'm new. I signed up a while ago, but this is really my first time actually coming on. ;o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back