• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
    Welcome (and all the other boring stuff)

Hello, you two.
    To SlashedSickness: I'm not sure what kind of friend you mean. If you mean on a game, then post your FC. If you mean on PC, then I'd be glad to add you...except I don't even know if you CAN do that, not to mention how. When I figure out I'll update this.To Ep!k: HI. (That was epic. Lol.)
    As promised, the great (or maybe not-so-great) RileysLucario has figured thingiez out.

Last edited:

SuperDonut

SuperDonutPower
    Years
    Hiya

Hey wassup, everyone? I'm SuperDonut and I'm new here. Y'all can just call me Donut if you want.

I'm excited to talk to others who like Pokemon as much as I do and meet new friends! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Haha, SuperDonut. I love it.

No shortage of people to talk Pokémon with around here, my dear.

Do enjoy yourself, and don't get eaten by rabid Munchlax.

See you around. o/

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    Title? You want a title? Isn't this title enough?

Hey I am new here :D
    I am making a pokemon game named Pokemon Topaz with RPG maker XP and I have no ideas of what to add next :\
    I already made a post before this post, but whatever

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    It has been awhile since I'm online but lately the old fire of PokeShipping inside me reignites xD Lol,besides,Pokemon is always in my heart and it holds a special place there with few other games~♫ I'm trying to be active in PC for as long as I can since I'm out of school now and the next time I'll be absent is when I'm at university,hopefully :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this forum.
    I from IT field. I am using internet and forums from last 3 years.
    I love to play chess and watch movies.
    I want to thank administrator for giving us the space for sharing our knowledge.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Wow, lots of people.

Hey-ooh, newerinos!

Without going to personal, I'm hereby welcoming You to the forums of PokéCommunity, no matter who You are or where You come from. I'm sure You will all be happy with Your time here, and blah blah blah.

Nah, kidding, PokeyGT here, and a huge WELCOME to all those people who spends their time coming here for the first time, and another huge WELCOME BACK for whoever there is who has been gone for a while (be it five years or five minutes)!

Be sure to read the rules, and as Lawrence said, no gettin' eaten by rabid Munchlax, K? XD

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    Uuuuh....Weeeell, Hi guys ! I'm so New here ! o.o
    So like hum...I'm sorry maybe I won't understand some things, since I'm not English but a Frenchie person coming from New Caledonia >.>(located at East of Australia, 1 hour by plane, and in North of New Zealand xD)
    Thus, I hope I read the rules and didn't misunderstand anything. If there's anything wrong with me, something I'd have done wrong, I hope to never do the same mistake again ;w;
    Oh and this is also the first English Forum of mah life O.o

I came on Pokecommunity...As a guest, mainly and each time I came here I wanted to register though I was "affraid" of that xD So yeah ! Now I registered and hum...I hope to be able to spend some time on here, cause that seems to be one greaaat forum =D
    I'm kinda a busy person though because I myself own some forums, and sometimes I just play games but I mainly have to revise my Japanese or I'll be stuck at school when the exams come >>
    But even if I'm not a Message Rocket, I'll still pass by the forums hum...At least 5 days per week.
    hum...Yay ? x3

millie_kitten

the walrus sings at midnight..
    Years
    Hey, everyone. My name's Millie. I love to write poems/stories. I love to talk to people and get to know them. Anyone on Animal Crossing Community? Lol, xD.

Anyway, I hope to find that this website is as awesome as ACC is. <3

Years
    Hey there, my name is Sara. I've loved pokemon since Red and Blue. This is one of the first forums that i've been involved in but I'm already getting a great vibe :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Instead of an intro thread, my first post is going to be here since this is so epic. Where are Jennifer and Thursday? Thursday was my highest level since he couldn't reincarnate. He had the best 150% stats for the Nemesis and Super Robo Suit.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    don't get eaten by rabid Munchlax.

Wait...? Rabid Munchlax? (stares at Munchlax beside me)

Munchlax: (gives me a evil grin and jumps at me)

Me: (ducks and Munchlax goes flying out the window) ...

Aside from that near death experience, I'm Michaela but you can call me Kimiko or Kimi or Michaela. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Hey, I kinda made an account just for rom hacks and what not. I probably wont be here very often, but I was wondering if anyone has made a rom hack of red/blue where it has the pokemon from both of them in a capture-able place. Like made so both the red only and blue only pokemon are in it, and the starters/mew... I love the pokemon series, but I want to be able to catch everything, and have a nice 151 pokemon caught as a goal for my boredom... Has anyone made something like it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back