• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
    Years
    Hey people, I'm new here. The place looks awesome and I'll probably hang around the trading card board the most, love collecting (:

I'm 15,
    Been playing Pokemon since the Ruby/Sapphire era(I know, late start :L)
    Just recently got back into collecting the cards,
    And I love editing videos and animating cartoons :D

Hope this site is as fun as it looks (:

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
    Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while (mainly on the Progressing Hacks and Hacks Showcase threads) but I just now got off my butt and got around to making an account :P I like to play Pokemon hacks and plan to make a few hacks of my own in the future (but don't hold your breath for any concrete release dates, cuz I still need to learn HOW to hack first :cer_confused:).

And to jamesofice and tailsdollcreator, go to your profile-customize profile-edit your details and scroll down to Custom User Title.

MrWasabi

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    Hi, I'm MrWasabi on the West Coast of Canada. I'm new to the Forums, but I'm far from new at Pokemon =) I'm half Japanese, so I occasionally play the Japanese versions. I'd like to hear from everyone, and it's very nice to be here and meet you all =D

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
    i am also new heare do you know how to post an image i am a newbe :(

Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while (mainly on the Progressing Hacks and Hacks Showcase threads) but I just now got off my butt and got around to making an account :P I like to play Pokemon hacks and plan to make a few hacks of my own in the future (but don't hold your breath for any concrete release dates, cuz I still need to learn HOW to hack first :cer_confused:).

And to jamesofice and tailsdollcreator, go to your profile-customize profile-edit your details and scroll down to Custom User Title.
    well call me a newbe but i still dont know how to post an image heeeeeeelp please reply soon p.s. i know my spelling probably sucks :( i was in a hurry

can some one please teach me how to post an image

Hey im new here every body just hoping to find somebody to trade me a shiney poliwag!
    unfourtchanitly i cant trade you one :( but if you teach me how to post an image (and posibly teach me how to spell unfortchanetly:)) i can teach you how to get one

never mind guys i figured it out :) pretty cool right

thanks lasslaura, hear is how to hack go to google and type wack a hack (no h in wack :d) then click im feelin' lucky. page is in spanish though :( scroll down to tools and download theese tools advance-map, advance-text, advance-mart, dexter, PET, and yape
    (optional: elite-map and XSE) im running out of room :( reply and ill teach you how to youse 'em

i am also new heare do you know how to post an image i am a newbe :(

well call me a newbe but i still dont know how to post an image heeeeeeelp please reply soon p.s. i know my spelling probably sucks :( i was in a hurry

can some one please teach me how to post an image

unfourtchanitly i cant trade you one :( but if you teach me how to post an image (and posibly teach me how to spell unfortchanetly:)) i can teach you how to get one

never mind guys i figured it out :) pretty cool right

Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while (mainly on the Progressing Hacks and Hacks Showcase threads) but I just now got off my butt and got around to making an account :P I like to play Pokemon hacks and plan to make a few hacks of my own in the future (but don't hold your breath for any concrete release dates, cuz I still need to learn HOW to hack first :cer_confused:).=QUOTE]

thanks lasslaura, hear is how to hack go to google and type wack a hack (no h in wack :d) then click im feelin' lucky. page is in spanish though :( scroll down to tools and download theese tools advance-map, advance-text, advance-mart, dexter, PET, and yape
    (optional: elite-map and XSE) im running out of room :( reply and ill teach you how to youse 'em
    hey lasslaura want to be freinds

Hi, I'm MrWasabi on the West Coast of Canada. I'm new to the Forums, but I'm far from new at Pokemon =) I'm half Japanese, so I occasionally play the Japanese versions. I'd like to hear from everyone, and it's very nice to be here and meet you all =D
    do you have the clasic pokemon blu veirsion? cuz i know a couple of triks

Last edited:

universal_arceus

our god is an awesome god
    Years
    konichiwa,hola,greetings everybody

i'm universal_arceus, i'm also a professional pokemon gamer
    i'm 17 yrs old(and i'm not and never will be sick of pokemon)
    i've got most of the games and cards
    i'm very intelligent and very nice (when i want to be) not to mention very socal
    i live in kentucky of the usa
    i like zelda,naruto(and a few other anime shows)
    that's about it i guess
    ps. thanks admins i really appreciate this

RP MEANS RATING PENDING WITCH MEANS IT ISN'T RATED YET

Last edited:

Pokegeek1999

Years
    Hello! I'm Danika :)
    I'm brand new since about 2 and a half hours ago,
    I thought I'd introduce myself (I've already got stuck into the forums! hah)
    I'm very friendly, though I don't have a wifi connection and have never battled online, I'd still like to make some pokenerd friends!

So feel free to drop me a comment or friend request :3
    i have wi-fi and i know how someone who does not have it can get :) purchuse a wireless router and go down to wi-fi conection (you guessed it) punch in the pass code printed on the side of the router and vwella wi-fi the first thing i recamend you the first thing you do with it is visit the globle terminal (or GTS) in veil stone citty and trade youre mew for my phonei

hacking troubles :( would anyone happen know why my advance-text aint workn' any leads or posibly links to fix this problem or download a working one will help. thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    im here to help (niet oficheel

hello evry body i tink im th newest on the forums now as need i know much abuot de games for the nintendo pleas be nice to me i are guike mad i have autism as jou neeed som information about pkemon im here to help

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Hey PC! I'm Dracoslythe, your average teenage poke freak who loves anime & manga. Looking forward to know you all. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    First post! :D

Hey there.

A good friend of mine suggested I sign up for an account, so here I am! I've been playing Pokemon games since RBY, and I haven't stopped since. 100 hours and counting in HG and SS!

As for my other interests, I enjoy gaming, writing, reading, movies and music, and anime/manga. I play D&D generally once a week, and find some time to play magic now and then. I'm headed back to school in September for my second degree (I already have a BA in Linguistics), so I'm game testing at the moment.

What else? Oh, I'm happily married as of Feb. 6th of this year! The wife has just started to wet her feet in Pokemon, and I'm peddling it to her as best I can. :D

Well, that's about it.

Pokegeek1999

Years
    Hey im new here every body just hoping to find somebody to trade me a shiney poliwag!
    I dont have one but i know how to get one go to where normal poliwag apear use pkeraidar go to the rusleing grass if its poliwag (it does not need to be shiny) defeat it and more grass will rusle go to the farthest grass patch and it should be a nother poliwag keep repeating this proses until a shiney one apears

AWind13

I'm Procrastinating
    Years
    HELLO PPLZ

So I've seen some of the rules... And actually read them for once. Pokecommunity does seem like a strict place, but I guess it's all for a good reason. My user name? AWind13 -- Where did I come up with such a name? Well I was signing up for YouTube (a new account, I got rid of my old one...) and I had trouble thinking of a name. I was also at the same time playing Paper Mario (N64) and was near the end of the game in Peach's castle. I saw clouds and windows. So Clouds... WINDows... I thought CWind, then my age, 13. So then came CWind13. But then I changed the "C" to the first letter of MY first name, and came AWind13. (Not pronounced aw-ind, or awind) It's pronounced A Wind 13

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Hello everyone. I'm new and was wondering if anyone would rate my party

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    ..OH Hello! I did not see you there!

-- I know how to work Forums well, and a pokemon forum is the best place I could be right now. Honestly, I didn't know there was a forum just for pokemon. Well, I just created my account a few weeks ago, and I would like to say hello to everyone!

Years
    Hey guys, i'm new, i joined here because all my friends think i'm too old for pokemon, so yeah, i wanna be in a community that loves pokemon no matter how old you are and to make friends to battle on the pokemon games :)

Filozofio

Hand Over The Candy
    Years
    Hello!

I just joined today. Saw this forum while I was looking for some pictures of Sabrina. xD Liked it enough and joined. It seems much more friendly than the other one I had gone to, so I hope to make some friends. MM me if you want to chat. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back