• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    Hello :)
    I'm a new user too, I joined last night! XD
    I can't remember if I already posted on here, I was really tired haha...
    Oh well :D I'm new to all this forum shibang, but I love Pokemon so I thought it should be my duty to join. I hope I'll make lots of new friends!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I truly hope it would be alright if I introduced myself here, for I feel making a whole thread just for this short introduction of myself would be a waste.

Anyways, I've always had a very active interest in Pokemon games, but not until recently have I considered hacking them (though I have known of the existence of it for quite a while). A quick search on a search engine provided many links to here, which is why I'm assuming this place is one of the main resources for Pokemon hacking. I am not new to the hacking at all, for I have hacked Mega Man V (NES), Super Mario World (SNES) for quite some time before coming here.

My hope is that I will be able to learn something here and make a hack of decent quality for even a single person to enjoy. I have played quite a few here already, and I must say the quality of many of them are unbelievable.

On a side note, is there an official IRC channel that this forum hosts? I haven't been able to find anything regarding one.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yeah, PC is a pretty good resource when it comes to ROM hacking. Haven't really dabbled in it too much in recent years, but I do keep taps. I'm sure you'll find the ROM Hacking board will suit your interest...

As for the IRC Channel, we do have one. You can read all about the chatroom in this thread right here.

Oh, and that introduction would have been more than fine for a thread of it's own; it was certainly long enough. XD

Hello :)
    I'm a new user too, I joined last night! XD
    I can't remember if I already posted on here, I was really tired haha...
    Oh well :D I'm new to all this forum shibang, but I love Pokemon so I thought it should be my duty to join. I hope I'll make lots of new friends!!
    Nope, that was your first post in the New Users / Welcome board. Any time you want to check the posts you've previously made, you only have to go as far as your profile.

Yes, it is your duty to join as a devoted Pokémon fan. Good job, soldier.

Now have some fun, aye? (b'')b

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    IM new

yo wut up im new and i wuz hoping to get somone to talk to. and how do u post pictures plz tell me

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    yo wut up im new and i wuz hoping to get somone to talk to. and how do u post pictures plz tell me

Heeey, welcome to the forums!

To post images use this code:

Code:
    [IMG]image url here[/IMG]

Buuut you need to reach 15 posts before you'll be allowed to post links/images.

meganium14

ROFL
    Years
    hi im a new user i wanna make a hack like liquid crystal but i dont knwo where to get started nd i dont have a team yet so if u wanna join tell me so fari havent gotn anyone its only been two days so yeah i love brownies im gettn sum today

yay!!!

Years
    Hi!

I'm not new around here, but I'm back at last!

I was busy with visiting other forums through the years, but the cartoon fan fic fanbases seems to die, so i returned here.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Hey there.
    Well, I've been posting for a little while (reached the almighty 15 mark with no spamming!), but I didn't find this forum 'till recently. At the moment, I'm learning how to hack (I'd really, really appreciate it if someone could help me with this) and I can help anyone who needs it with just about anything relating to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum (PM me if you want to ask a question, though I'm sure a lot of other people could help you just as well). Anyway, that's about it. Great to be here.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    FireOutCtrl said:
    On a side note, is there an official IRC channel that this forum hosts? I haven't been able to find anything regarding one.
    You can access the PokéCommunity IRC channel by clicking "Chatroom" in the menu near the top of the page. :)

rj61

Slim Shady....of DC
    Years
    Well I am a new member here. I enjoy battling and chatting with people. If you need help I will try my best to help you out.

ziglef

Just here for fun ^^
    Years
    Hey everyone, i'm also new here, (well i guess you can see that in the post count :P) anyways, i like the forums they are supportive for a guy who started scripting the other day, like me.

:D

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Hey all. I've been lurking the forums for like 3 months now without registering. XD I've been mostly creeping on the rom hacking section. I'm learning and practicing. :] I finally decided to join so here I am. Well just wanted to say this seems like a nice welcoming place, hope I can fit in here. I'm a pokefan so that should help. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back