• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hey i have still got a problem in hacking a DS rom, some of threads are not helping and making life easier. I might as well learn it from someone directly.... or by using technology. Can anyone give me a few pointers on hacking a DS rom? Sorry for asking the same questions over again. Im one of those people who needs to get told what to do over and over again.

Anyways welcome to all of the new people who have joined this forum. I'm still new too. You think that I have posted about 200 threads from when I started but the truth is that i spend most of my time finishing off platinum, reading threads that involve hacking and I'm just to lazy to reply threads.

Well, welcome newbies, welcome to the start of your pokemon community life.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • Hey guys I joined like last year but I never became active I might start posting now hope to talk to all of you soon.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcoming Diglett 032 and yes you will see me posting a lot from now on I'm the kind of person that likes forums I just never got to PC. So whats going on?

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcoming Diglett 032 and yes you will see me posting a lot from now on I'm the kind of person that likes forums I just never got to PC. So whats going on?

I joined months ago - to download a hack, funnily enough. But I only started posting a couple of weeks ago... Similar situation.
    Anyway, hope you enjoy PC, X! I know I certainly am...

- Pich_u

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • I joined months ago - to download a hack, funnily enough. But I only started posting a couple of weeks ago... Similar situation.
    Anyway, hope you enjoy PC, X! I know I certainly am...

- Pich_u

Thanks a lot pich_u and yeah my situation is exactly like yours I downloaded a hack which was shiny gold after that I never really posted. And so far I am enjoying PC seems like a good community.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
    Years
  • Hi guys im new.I like this forum so far.
    Hi guys im new and i like this forum so far
    Hey guys im pretty new here and I like this forum so far.
    Hello everybody, dang there is alot of you welcome to PC
    Hello new dudes this forum is so popular.
    Welcome to PC im Diglett 032 I love this place too.
    Hello im Diglett 032 I hope you post alot.

...Jesus Christ. We know you're new and you like the forums so far. You don't need to repeat yourself.

On another note, welcome everyone. I hope you find what you need. If you have any questions about hacking/modding, we have a fantastic emulating section. :)

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • ...Jesus Christ. We know you're new and you like the forums so far. You don't need to repeat yourself.

Well, he aimed at different people, so I think it's fine. xD; A bit on the repetitive side, but still fine. :x

Anywaaay, welcome to PC everyone~.

pdx101 said:
    hey i have still got a problem in hacking a DS rom, some of threads are not helping and making life easier. I might as well learn it from someone directly.... or by using technology. Can anyone give me a few pointers on hacking a DS rom? Sorry for asking the same questions over again. Im one of those people who needs to get told what to do over and over again.
    Sad thing is, you won't find too many people in this area who are big into hacking. Only in the emulation area will you find that, and the most efficient way to get questions answered there is to read some of the pre-existing threads. Since you don't want to do that.. I'd say, ask one of the moderators in that area. I'm sure they can help. :3

On that note, I'll also mention that not too many people have figured out a good way to hack DS ROMs yet. That's still really rare, so I dunno how much info you'll manage to get out of anyone about it.. Good luck, though. ><;

Years
  • Hey. Im very new to pc but not to pokemon. Ive been playing it for 7 years now. So hi to everyone, this place is really friendly! :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey Cobalt60, welcome to the forums :) You're very right! We're a very friendly community :]

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • I'm not exactly a new member but I was away for like a year so I'm back to getting used to PC. :)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Wow, you're one of our older members! Welcome back to the community Iced :D I hope you get to stick around :]

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • yeah. thanks. I recently got back after I decided I want to get some help and share my Crystal Hack with everyone.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC Iced I started posting yesterday myself even though I joined like a year ago I'll look forward to your hack. Also welcome Colbalt60 its always nice to have new members around I hope you enjoy PC as much as I am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back