• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    hey everyone! I'm new as well (surprise! lol) I hope to make some friends here and discuss everything!

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Hey, I'm SapphireKingdra and I'm a MALE. Haha. Just wanted to get that accross. Kingdra is my favorite Pokémon, but I also really like Milotic, Empoleon, Feraligatr, Blastoise, Swampert, Gallade, Gardevoir, Espeon... and lotsa others. :) 'Specially Suicune.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hey, I'm new, names Martin. My favorite pokemon are in my party below, and my fav bulbsaur in my box!

Isaiah

Rumble Fighter Pro
    Years
    Hi i'm Isaiah...A RUMBLE FIGHTER PRO!I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put pictures on the chat thing like Zenus does.
    Please help!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi i'm Isaiah...A RUMBLE FIGHTER PRO!I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put pictures on the chat thing like Zenus does.
    Please help!

o.o If you mean just posting pictures in general, you need 15 posts before you can post pictures or links anywhere.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Does anyone know how to add a picture onto the bottem of the text box cus i can't find out :/
    Not sure I understand what you mean. If you're referring to your signature, the FAQ harbors a pretty good explanation on how to insert an image. You'll find the FAQ are pretty good for answering a lot of common questions, really. :3

Welcome to the forum, Gabite. Have some fun, aye?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    UserCP >> Edit Signature, or you can just click here.

In the prompt, you can paste the URL to the image you want in your signature. Just be sure to wrap image tags around it first.

Ex.
    The New Users' Hangout

Hope everything goes well this time around.

Years
    Hi I'm new here. I lurked for about two days and played some of the ROM hacks here, they're reallyy good. So I decided to actually post.. Oh and I love chocolate.

Gabite

Look at the eyes of the Dragon
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum and opinion

I defeated all the gyms on pokemon platinum now, my team is good, it contains Gabite!!!! Leafeon, Floatzel, Infernape, Luxray(But for a little while luxray was replaced with Giratina) and finally Heracross.

Beating the final gym wasn't all that hard really, I just used Gabite and used his move earthquake. At the moment i'm just training them up for the elite four but i'm stuck.

I'm thinking of evolving Gabite but Gabite being my favourite pokemon i sort of don't want to give him up because i like him more than Garchomp, but if i evolve him it should give me a edge on beating the elite four more easily, so i'm asking for everyone opinion weather i should evolve Gabite or not. :/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back