• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey everyone - im new to PC so i thought i would just drop by here and leave a short but sweet introduction - so here it is .... "hi"

Edit: If there any reason why my sig isnt showing?

Last edited:

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Welcome Togetic to The PokemonCommunity! Enjoy your stay. :p

*I've been here one day, and I feel like I'm the guy that stands at the door of fancy hotels. I'm saying hello to everyone. >_>*

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
    Welcome Togetic to The PokemonCommunity! Enjoy your stay. :p

*I've been here one day, and I feel like I'm the guy that stands at the door of fancy hotels. I'm saying hello to everyone. >_>*

But that's a good way to get known and for people to remember you ;D.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That's true. xD

Being dedicated to welcoming people is never a bad thing. (b '')b

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    hello im a new user here, im not very good compared to the huge shiny dealers or event fanatics i only have around 60 shinys =S but be sure to keep in contact with me

Im a Latios Farmer

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    hey! Im Narufreak2! I love both Pokemon and Naruto!
    Recently ive been trying to get better at scripting so i can make my own game, but ive been having some problems...
    I also have a hack on youtube.
    Since i dont know most people who like Pokemon in my town, when i found this place i felt happy to be here! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfish17

Darkfish17
    Years
    Hey, I'm new here. I use to think that I had outgrown Pokémon, but then I thought, wait, nobody outgrows Pokémon! So here I am. If you've got any questions at all, don't ask me 'cause I haven't got a clue. Cheers! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Greetings, all...old and new.
    I'm pretty thrilled out of my mind about this site, I don't know anyone in person who shares my intense devotion to Pokemon.

I originally came here to learn how to hack, but...I'm lazy and I own a Mac, so I'm not sure that's my calling. Nah mean?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome welcome, all of you!

Glad you're liking this place so far. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back