• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    If you want to add more than one Image, then use more than one Image tag.
    The New Users' Hangout

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Hi i'm new, as you could have guessed thats why i post here ...
    im just exploring this place a bit so.. maybe ill c y'all around

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Hackhim. o/

Hope you're finding everything all well and good.

If you find yourself having some questions, there are numerous helpful members around the community that would love to help you out. We're awesome like that, after all. (b'')b

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Wow, first post in said thread in 8 months. o___O

Hello, folks. I'm Dean. :D And please, do call me "Dean" without the underscores. lol.

I'm new here, but definitely not to the online community forum world.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Welcome! (Listen to me, like I've got seniority or something. lol)
    I've just registered tonight, also. :D So far I like it. ^^"

Piplup's #1 Fan

Piplup Rocks!!!
    Years
  • Piplup!!!

Hi! Me and Pips (My Piplup) have just came to the forum!!!

And pips rocks so much that he has socks to prove it!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, as you can probably tell I'm new here.

I came here because I'm a big fan of Pokemon hacks but I also talk about random things (depending on what mood I'm in).

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Hey ReZz. I'm also new here, but either way, welcome aboard. ^_^

So. Yeah. Newcomer here as well. I decided to register here because I am a huge fan of Pokemon hacks as well, and I would like to learn to make my own too. I had stumbled across a Spanish ROM-hacking site first time I google'd "pokemon rom hacking", so I was sort of afraid of not having chances of learning to hack Pokemon games properly, as I know little to no Spanish... but luckily, I came cross this place. Woo. :P

So yeah, hi there, people.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, knowing a good bit of Spanish did help me back in my old hacking days. It's not essential, but the Spanish sites do tend to have some very helpful guides. Not to worry, however, English-speaking ROM hackers eventually make similar guides that get posted over in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum. Lucky you, eh? :3

Welcome to the community, ReZz and GhostlyPhoenix. Hope your business in the ROM Hacking boards go well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hello everyone, My name is Doc, real name is kind of weird so i prefer Doc(Cornelius) im very new to this site and very very new to pokemon. my parents just decided i was ready for a DSi, what loosers. so its a pleasure to meet everyone and i would really appreciate all the help i can get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back