• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
Years
  • Hello everyone, My name is Doc, real name is kind of weird so i prefer Doc(Cornelius) im very new to this site and very very new to pokemon. my parents just decided i was ready for a DSi, what loosers. so its a pleasure to meet everyone and i would really appreciate all the help i can get.
    wELcOmE DoC, pLEasE UsE THis SitE To ANsWer YOuR POkEneEdS!

icelandic

ég elska pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    hi im new here

i was a user in another pokemon forum but i left for a year so im seeking a fresh start

oh, and im icelandic...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hope PC gives you the fresh start you're lookin' for, Icelandic. It's a pretty relaxed community, you should enjoy it.

You seem to be pretty down-to-earth, Ray. Pretty great quality to have.

Welcome to you both. o/

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    hello

Hello new users i am too a new user i'd be happy to make friends with anyone her:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'm new to the forums and I thought I'd drop in and say hi :)
    I ended up here surfing for some information. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing thoughts on Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Hey, just joined. This isn't this first forum I've ever been on, but it's the 1st Pokemon-themed one. I've been playing Pokemon since Blue came out, and I've been an avid fan since. Hope I get along with everyone, this site looks great!

Dawn_

Loves Manaphy <3
    Years
  • Hii Hii ,, I'm a Newbie,,,

I already figored out how evrything work ^^,,,

Chat with you later -XxxxX-

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Um... Hi. A friend of mine from school told me about this forum, so I eventually decided to join (did so mere minutes before posting this). I am really into Pokemon games, can't wait for HeartGold and SoulSilver to come out on DS, and look forward to my time on this site.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hello to all I'm here to find the evolution editor for platinum, I think i'll enjoy here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back