• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    hi everyone, im new here. Im kyle95, i am a beginning pixel artist. I think im gonne have lots of fun here :)

Years
    Hi. I'm new on these forums. Been playing Pokemon since the red and blue days in the 90's. I joined so I could find people to battle and trade with, but also to discuss move sets and teams for online and to impart my knowledge to others. I know pretty much all there is to know; EV training, breeding, the works. Anyways, I look forward to being part of these forums and having some epic battles with y'all.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey, welcome welcome you three~.

It's good that you guys seem to be enjoying it so far. :D

& Zizi, you've been here under a week, and already have almost 50 posts? xD
    I'm sensing some mixed messages, seeing as your title says you're a lurker. >w> At least you're having fun, though.

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years

& Zizi, you've been here under a week, and already have almost 50 posts? xD
    I'm sensing some mixed messages, seeing as your title says you're a lurker. >w> At least you're having fun, though.

Haha it's because I keep seeing topics I feel the need to reply to haha! xD So yeah, deffo having fun! :)

And the only explanation I can give for that is.. erm... I'm contrary haha!!

Vorpalis

Creator of Pokemon Chromite
    Years
    Hi Everyone

Hi, I'm a new member here, and I've already started a game on Pokemon Essentials, I hope everyone is fine and having a nice time here on PokeCommunity.

Years
    hello i am a new member and i do not know if there is a place here to organise trades on this site.
    Hi Hypnodreameater. :D The place you're looking for is the Trade Corner (though you might have found it already). You can make your own trade thread if you're looking for many trades/have many things to offer, or just use the Quick Trade Thread if you just want to make a single trade. Have fun!

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    Welcome place??
    well hi im MuffinPaula im from Bulbagarden forums.
    My users the same thing as there.
    I like anime like Pokemon,Yugioh,Sailor Moon,Mew mew power,Hamtaro and many others.
    im very happy to meet you all ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back