• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello and welcome to all the new members! ^__^

My name is Elesha and it's very nice to meet you all!

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Age 31
    • PA
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    i see that there are alot of new members wanting to hack. we should tem up and form a group: the newbie hackers! lol but im also interested in hacking so message me if you want help with anything im a newbie to it all to but together we shall prevail!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    i joined last night after looking through a great 62
    other website/forums for one as good as this one.​
    Dear lord. .__.

Glad you finally made your decision, though I wasn't aware there were so many other contenders for PC's target audience. There are only a few larger Pokémon forums out there. XD

Either way, great to have you.

I'm most definitly new here. I really need help with my signature, if you would?
    What exactly is it that you need assistance with?

slaking12

:D :D :D
    Years
    Hi im new here at the pokecommunity forums, and I have a few questions to ask?

I dont dont know how to add friends, and I dont know how to make a signature, and last but not least I dont know how to add pictures to my text. I you could help me with that i would be happy.

I dont know how to ad friends, and I have no idea how you make a signature, last but not least, I dont know how to ad pictures to my acount. If someone could help me with that i would be happy

Last edited:

Leonardo27

Sketching Extraordinare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2010
    Hey!
    This is my first time at this forum, but im pretty popular at PSN (another pokemon forum) so I know how this works :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I dont dont know how to add friends, and I dont know how to make a signature, and last but not least I dont know how to add pictures to my text.
    1. Go to a member's profile, look for the box that reads "friends," click the link that reads "Befriend [username]," then follow the directions that follow. Just make sure you don't go around giving random friend requests, m'kay?

2. Find an image you want, host it on a site like Photobucket or Tinypic, get the direct link to the image, go to your UserCP, click the link that reads "Edit Signature," then click this (
    The New Users' Hangout
    ) button, insert the link in the dialogue box that appears, then click "save signature." Just make sure the total height of your combined images is no more than 300 pixels, and the width no more than 500.

3. You can add pictures to your posts in a manner similar to what I said above. Just click this (
    The New Users' Hangout
    ) button again, insert the link to your image, and click "submit reply" like you usually would. Just be aware that you must have 15 posts before you will be able to post said images.

For future reference, the FAQ can really be useful in answering these types of questions for you. If you can't find the answers you seek there, then feel free to ask.
    Hey!
    This is my first time at this forum, but im pretty popular at PSN (another pokemon forum) so I know how this works :)
    Not all forums are the same, you know. :o

Just make sure you know the differences between there and PC, m'boy.

Have fun. o/

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    hey everyone! Im new to this forum but have been a member of another one for about 3 years. The other forum is slowly losing members, and with the release of heart gold coming up i joined a pokemon forum. Im looking for people to trade with

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hiya akubokawii! I'm glad you chose to join the PC Forums ^^

I'm sure there won't be any difficulties finding people to trade with, thinking you've been here for quite the while now!
    If you haven't done that yet, you should definitly take a close look at the rules; I don't know, but they most likely differ from the other forums you've been on.

Anyways, hope you've got a good start, atleast you're not a newbie on forums!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the future! Pokey... Out!

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Hi guys & gals, this is the first of many posts by me, i am a new member to this website/forums, i joined last night after looking through a great 62
    other website/forums for one as good as this one.​

after reading thorugh many threads i thought, "this is the one for me", and i joined!​

hope to make many friends!​
    Welcome to PC!!! Your signature quote is deep, I like it.

ShinyZangoose

HarshViper's hackin!(It's me.)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Hello!

Hello everyone, I'm ShinyZangoose, and I like Pokémon Hacking, its basicly what I joined Pokécommunity for..

Nothing much to say about me.. If ur bored, then read my hobbies and stuff down in the spoiler..

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hiya ShinyZangoose, and welcome to the forums!

Hah, I remember that's the exact reason I came here too; You can't help the hacking community if you're not a member ;)

(I'm always bored, so let's take a check in the spoilers)

Oh awright, hope to see ya soon around here somewhere! (I don't hack anymore tho)

I enjoyed your post alot, and be sure to enjoy your time here even more!

Pokey Out! :t156:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Hi guys, my name's bartozio, and yeah, felt like joining.
    Well, hope i'll get to know you guys a little, and that i'll have some fun here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Welcome everyone, ladies and gentlemens, Charizards and Palkias, Welcome to the PKcommunity forums! Come on, grab your pokedex,bag, bicycle and some pokeballs and let's go!

Greetings,DarkMartio!

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
    Years
    I'm new here (!)

Hi, I'm YAS, and my interests are... pretty much everything! Gaming, Media and...Math are just a few examples of my interests.

This is the first forum I've joined and decided to be active in, mostly because of Pokémon, ofcourse, and so far I like what I've seen.

I do have some questions though:

* Why do I get the message "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" when I'm clicking on the links "PokéCommunity Rules" and "New Users/Welcome Rules & Links"?

* Umm, the support bars, what are they exactly? Are they for people who helps, a Hack for example, with scripting, graphics, music etc OR are they for people who just gives them their support - like, they hope the Hack will...work or whatever (I bet you know what mean) - OR are the support bars for both?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Why do I get the message "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" when I'm clicking on the links "PokéCommunity Rules" and "New Users/Welcome Rules & Links"?

Umm, the support bars, what are they exactly?
    Yeah, I do believe both of those need to be updated in the little message. You probably get an error message because both threads were either deleted or removed from view for regular members to avoid confusion. For now, here are the current Community Rules and Rules for Introduction and Helpful Links.

As for the Supporter Bars, they have absolutely nothing do with ROM hacking at all. In order to become a PC Supporter, you have to donate some amount of money to the community. You can find more information on that right here.

Hope that answered your questions, .YAS. Have some fun now, m'kay? :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Hey everybody I'm a new user to the pokecommunity.
    I've been playing pokemon since i could hold my GBC and have been a pokefan since then, I'm up for battling, trading, basically all of that, so uh, i'll probably be more active on pokemon wi-fi when i get my soulsilver, but until then, dont hesitiate to message me or even friend me on playstation network, my user id is on my profile
    Smell ya later!

.YAS.

Media > Gaming
    Years
    Thanks for answering my questions. ^^
    I'm sorry if I was unclear with my last question. With support bars I meant banners, not the "PC Supporter Tier", the banners for example the ROM Hacks. So on to the question again "the support bars, what are they exactly?"

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

rhydonphan

Ground-type Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    hello everyone i am also new here, my name is rhydonphan, i mainly joined just to learn more about battling. it would also be nice to get some help finding some shiny pokemon. thank you all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back