• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Hi again i really dont do a lot around here just wanted to root myself in the commuity by posting a few messages

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Hello, Dreamweaver. here. I joined like last week but then forgot about this place xD but with HGSS a little more than a week away, I figured I'd get active.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    Hey Dreamweaver,
    Im a fellow newbie and would like to when you get HG/SS battle and trade with you!
    Im known around in my area as "Pokemon Master" so I'll be able to get loads of rare pokes and trade with you so we can help each other complete our Pokedex!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    well...i'm not that good with introductions..but here I go!

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a die-hard pkmn fan (cause who here isn't?)..my fav. type is definitely water, followed by grass, ice, and electric (in no particular order). I always start off w/ water, and my very first pkmn game was Pokemon Ruby which I got for my 9th birthday, long story short..I asked for hamtaro cause u know it was so awesome back then..but idk how but my mom got pokemon!..I thank her for it though. But other than that I've been watching pokemon anime since '99, but didn't really start playing it till 3rd generation came out.

My username is a combination of Piplup, and вода (vo-dah) which is Russian for water! I'm currently playing pkmn platinum again and counting down till SoulSilver comes out.

Years
    Im known around in my area as "Pokemon Master" so I'll be able to get loads of rare pokes and trade with you so we can help each other complete our Pokedex!
    Well, now you're on the internet: the big fishes in the biggest pond! :O But best of luck to you on trading. I think PC has a pretty active trading community, so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need. :D
    well...i'm not that good with introductions..but here I go!

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a die-hard pkmn fan (cause who here isn't?)..my fav. type is definitely water, followed by grass, ice, and electric (in no particular order). I always start off w/ water, and my very first pkmn game was Pokemon Ruby which I got for my 9th birthday, long story short..I asked for hamtaro cause u know it was so awesome back then..but idk how but my mom got pokemon!..I thank her for it though. But other than that I've been watching pokemon anime since '99, but didn't really start playing it till 3rd generation came out.

My username is a combination of Piplup, and вода (vo-dah) which is Russian for water! I'm currently playing pkmn platinum again and counting down till SoulSilver comes out.
    My first game was also third generation: Sapphire. Hamtaro, eh? You should thank your mom again, then. XD; We're all eager beavers for HG/SS, so be sure to check back when you get your own copy.

Hey everyone! I'm new here as well, looking forward to playing Heart Gold!!
    Ditto. Welcome to the community as well, Prof.

Years
    HELLO I AM ALSO NEW TO POKECOMUNITY .I LOVE TO PLAY POKEMON GAMES & ALSO HACKS.MY FAVOURATE POKEMON IS SALAMENICE THE DRAGON MASTER DRAKE LAST POKE

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hey,
    I'm new here but it won't take long to get used to things. My first Pokemon game was Yellow, I have Emerald and Platinum as well. I used to have Gold but due to trying the cloning glitch saving became impossible and I had no way of playing because of it. -_- Oh well. Now I'm waiting for the new games coming out. I guess I'll see you all in the rest of PC!

ShadowAngel

ShadowTrainer
    Years
    Hi all! I'm new..but I'm a big poké fan :t254:I played and watched all the Pokemon episodes and games for Nintendo DS and all for GBA from leaf green/fire red to emerald ... And I just can wait...Only 7 days to HG/SS !

If anyone needs help I'll try to help :)

Years
    Hi im new her (obviously lol) and im a big fan of the advanced generatio games (ie ruby, sapphire, fire red ect). I've been looking aroun these forums 4 a while now and decided to jion so i can do some of those challenges (like the mono ones) I CANT WAIT!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Ello!

Ello!

I'm a new user, which is why i'm posting on the new user thread.

But anyway, some things about myself are: I'm very picky about using proper grammer, my spelling isn't always good so please don't bug me about it, I think that the whole stat raising thing is annoying(so DON'T apply that to me if i ask a question about somthing), my favorite pokemon is zangoose though its a tie between that and every eeveelution(Is that spelt right?), and last but not least my main pokemon is a lickilicky with shadow ball, flamethrower, surf, and thunderbolt.

So i gusse i'll see you on the forums sometime :)

ada309

Awesome Person Master Dude. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    This website is awesome!
    I registered about 3 months ago and forgot all about it.
    Then today I tried to register and it wouldn't work!
    Then I tried logging in on my usual login and it worked!
    WEIRD!!
    By the way from the top of the thread...

love brownies too!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Hello, hello, hello, and hello little peoplez :P

Welcome to my our forums here, and we all hope you have an awesome time here, discussing, chatting, and joking ^_^

I won't be able to say hey hey to you all personally (Yeah, I'm that lazy), but I'll let this post apply to you all newies reading this! Always make sure to check the rules, not just once, but every time you're unsure of something... I hope to see you all coming with great opinions and ideas and everything, and uh... Well, have fun XD

Yours truly, sincerely, PokeyGT

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    Hello im am Dark Vhoozn and i also am new to the forumz...........
    I admire Steven stone in the games(meaing he is my fav trainer)
    I luv steel pokemon

Byte me

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    can someone direct me to a hacking help thread? i really need some help and i need to ask some questions.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You can ask your questions right here, my friend.

Just make sure you search and make sure that your question hasn't already been answered there first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back