• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Hi there. Im new too. I just finished making the live action Pokemon movie! There's a normal mode and a cel-shaded mode. u can even check the posers out in 3D! I'm not allowed to post cuz i'm new. but u can go to

[ link removed. please only advertise in your signature. ]

if someone else wants to post that'd be cool cuz i can't :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi there. Im new too. I just finished making the live action Pokemon movie! There's a normal mode and a cel-shaded mode. u can even check the posers out in 3D! I'm not allowed to post cuz i'm new. but u can go to

[ link removed. please only advertise in your signature.]

if someone else wants to post that'd be cool cuz i can't :/

Be careful, it almost seems like you were just trying to advertise your movie, more than actually posting due to being new.

That aside, welcome to the forums everyone!

So many new members lately. xD

Years
  • Hi there my name is Brandon and I am new to the forum aswell. Hoping to chat with everyone here and improve my knowledge on pokemon.
    thanks brandon

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    hey i am new here, but i know some people around here, i know who you are, but you don't know me.

Midnight Jog

Poké-Baller!
    Years
  • Hi! I'm Chase.

I'm Chase, I'm a Pokemon fan, obviously. I'm new to breeding Pokemon, and I'm going to start as soon as I get Soul Silver!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    Hey I'm new here. Nice to meet all of you :D I'm A big fan of Pokemon and I'm a little interested in hacking.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Hello my name is Lander04.I like playing pokemon fire red,Leaf green,Ruby Platinum,Pearl,Mystery Dungeon explorers of time.I finished Pearl and explorers of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • hi everyone!
    just a quick post before i start to make my profile beautiful, i feel so naked without an avatar and a ridiculous signature..:(

yai this forum looks great! i'm mainly here to trade and fuel my shameful pokemon addiction, but ther's so much stuff going on! hope to meet loads of crazy pokefans and normal people too, of course..:L

Mr Akizo

Hi MUM! :)
    Years
  • Yo, I'm new to the forums thing (obviously), and I hope I get Platinum off my friend soon. Yay! Woop! Woop! xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2011
    i would like to say hi and thank you to all the hackers for some great tools. me and my wife play pokemon when we get free time, other then playing pokemon me and my wife are photographers so i don't have a lot of time get on the net often so sorry for not posting a lot. i will try to get on every weekend and say something.

Years
  • Obv I'm a new member here, but I already know TundraCanine on here. I hope to make more friends though. =]

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Well, I don't consider myself new persay to the idea of competitive Pokemon battling, but I am a new user of this forum. A friend (Lightning93) told me that this would be a good place to expand my competitive horizons, find new people to battle, and overall improve myself as a player.

Anyhow I have faith that someone here will be able to explain precisely how gimmicky my current team is and prove to me through a good match (or logical explanation) that I suck at this game.

With that I conclude my introduction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back