• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o hai guysss. Welcome to the awesomness that is PC. 8D

Hope you're all finding your way around here easy enough, but if anyone has questions, they can always PM me. I'm around probably more than I should be, so yeah. xD;

Hey, Im new here. I have some artistic talent and I can see if my scanner will work. By the way, Ive never roleplayed before so Im gonna need some help, on the first time... Thanks :D

Well, roleplay can be kind of watch and learn. When people first get into RP, normally they start off by one-lining or semi-para, which is a paragraph at most. PC's roleplay is usually more advanced, where people type at paragraphs at a time. If you want tips you could always PM the moderator of that area, Alter Ego. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and the site is fantastic =D . Like all Pokemon forums I stay in them for a long time! Cant wait to start posting more and to find some great battles ;) Time to start some new teams since I somehow lost Diamond with all my alt. Pokemon and Ev'd one's D=

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Hey ya all new here like all the rest of you guys.
    I hope to have fun here and get to know other user :)

Crazy Apple

Goodbye High School D:
    Years
  • Hi, im new here. My brother somehow got me addicted again in pokemon. I just started to learn the new things about pokemon (well maybe for you guys these would be ancient history :)) since I stopped playing and knowing anything about pokemon after gen. II to give way to my studies (that's 8 years ago) I'm trying my best to catch up with my poke-addict brother this summer (yes I live in asia) and hopefully maintain it, since college life would probably cut this pokemon craze short and mean the end for anything this childish and fun for me :)

♥CherylCole♥

♪FightForThisLove♪
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Hey people, I'm Rebecca :) I'm new here too, but I've been a fan of Pokémon since the beginning... I bought Soul Silver yesterday, and because I was always useless at the original Silver, I registered on here to get a little help :P My favourite Pokémon is Piplup and I love Cheryl Cole! ♥ :D Bye! :P

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
  • Hi, everyone of PC! My real name is Heather. (Might post my own thread but maybe not...)

Other than pokemon I like other anime/manga, not too many other games, I love to draw, play music, & listen to music. I like to do some photography when I get artists block. I also like cosplay and lolita though I don't have much of it. I love Howl's Moving Castle (including the book) and a few other Ghibli movies (haven't seen all of them yet). I really like a lot of other things too. .__.

I play Soul Silver. I also have Platinum and have played all the other Pokemon games. (All my game cartriges somehow disappear though... -sob-)
    I have somewhat of a small temper but I do love my good friends. <3 I like to chat & have fun.

pokempo310

PokeMaster
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Me to I like brownies there delicious

Im new but i will like to battle people on wifi but i battle on platinum so reply if you want to battle=]

Last edited:

Masaithen

Pokémon Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hello Everybody! I am Masaithen. I am completely new to this site. I love pokémon! I have a lot of experience in Pokémon, as i have these pokemon games :

Pokémon Blue

Pokémon Red

Pokémon Gold

Pokémon Silver

Pokémon Crystal

Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire

Pokémon Emerald

Pokémon FireRed (Not leaf green, shniffles)

Pokémon HeartGold (Which i am playing currently)

Pokémon XD and pokémon colleseum for GameCube

Anyone wanna be friends?

Screedle

Getting there slowly...
    Years
  • Hello, im Screedle. I joined here to find new people to battle and trade with, and i also need help with some stuff so, yeah nice to meet everyone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Hello im IcySwinub, i have played a few pokemon games like ruby saphire firered leafgrean diamond pearl platinum and soul silver now. I not an expert on all the terms and things so you guys will have to teach me but i wanna start battleing more people other than my friends, oh and swinub is awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    hey. I got recommended here by a buddy from the abridging community. i got SoulSilver recently and I'm just know trying to figure my team out. recently I had defeated Red and went around collecting stuff and capturing legendary Pokemon. Now I'm breeding Scyther.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Hiya, I'm brand new!

Hi everyone. My name is Paul. Don't let the subject line mislead you... I am new to this forum, but I've been training since the Red and Blue versions were released back in 1997.

I hope to have a most enjoyable time here, and to meet many people for trading and battling Pokemon.

I am currently playing Platinum. My Friend Code is 3610 3653 7177.

Please send me a private message to discuss battling or trading.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Hi, im new. i just got heart gold yesterday, and found this site cause i want to get my game a little more serious. ive been playing pokemon since the beginning really.

Zachary96

Ancient Pro
    Years
  • hey guys im new to wi-fi and if any1 feels like a quick battle my friend code is 3782-1649-0555, or if any1 wants a pokemon they can't get then just ask ive got loads (i catch 2 many pokemon if you ask me >.>)

also, im on soul silver, so if anyone wants a pokemon from silver that they cant get on heartgold, or vice versa ask for a trade :D!

Sadly i can only post URL's (my trainer card) to other sites after ive made 15 posts so i'll jibba jabba about how awesome pokemon are during the mean time xD!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back