• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexlang22

On the road to Viridian City
Years
  • Hey there guys, I posted an introduction thread and I'm just gonna hang here for a while.

I also say that Swellow is the best Pokémon of them all.

If you're that lonely that you're wondering why my join date is Oct 2008, I did join then I just haven't been active.

Last edited:

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
  • Hey guys, New here myself and posted (a however lengthy) introduction, didn't know where to start until I noticed "IF U DUNT NO WARE 2 START" at the top of the page. XD

Posting Three in the morning can do that to some people :x

It's good to be in a place where Pokemon Fanaticism isn't discouraged but however embraced. Y'all certainly have plenty of places for one to visit and browse. :D
    Thinking of taking that challenge for Blue and Red.

Years
  • Hello everyone :) I'm a nOOb to posting here though I've been lurking for the last week or two. I figured I'd stop lurking since I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay in the poke-fandom.

Err, I've been around since the days of R/B/Y but I just recently got a DS lite so I'm catching up on all that I missed :) I'm playing HG & Platinum mostly right now. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you guys!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    hi uh do any of u know any of the calculator cheats for pokemon platinum on ds

platinum is hard to finish pokedex

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hi uh do any of u know any of the calculator cheats for pokemon platinum on ds

platinum is hard to finish pokedex

I'm not quite sure you could get anyone to tell you any cheats here, as I don't think PC's DPPt area allows for that type of thing. @__@

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • hiiiii
    pokemon is kindo disliked in my school. i have a cuple frendz in different skools that play. i lost all my games besides my new soulsilver. have lugia n raikou. i want the mastrball cheat even though i can trade from my frend's pearl

Years
  • hiiiii
    pokemon is kindo disliked in my school. i have a cuple frendz in different skools that play. i lost all my games besides my new soulsilver. have lugia n raikou. i want the mastrball cheat even though i can trade from my frend's pearl

yea its the same at my school, but i do have a couple friends who play & i've really wanted to battle them, only problem is...i dont have a ds yet! but i'll be getting 1 real soon, so if u want a match i'll tell u as soon as i get it along with HG or SS.(havent decided yet) o yea i have masterballs on my sapphire, when i get my ds, i'll b sure 2 trade u some!:)

Years
  • Hiya,
    I just found this forum a bit ago and have been lurking for a few weeks. I've been a fan since back in the red/blue days and the first season of the anime. I consider myself a hardcore pokemon fan, but I've never been into competitive battling and IV training, it just doesn't seem that appealing. Anyway, I think I might start posting here because it seems to have the friendliest atmosphere out of the pokemon forums I've found!:)

TheBlackRose

Pikachus and Apples
    Years
  • hiiiii

I don't happen to go to school, I'm homeschooled, but with other outings and social places I've happened upon, few and far between like Pokemon, most of which being five years younger then I. Also I've lost all my cartridges too, but I saw them no more then a week ago. (Thank God I have my Crystal in my SP)

DarkAlchemistNinja

Eevee Forms Expert
    Years
  • HI everyone. . . i'm new to this particular forum, but i'm not new to forums in general, in fact, i have one of my own .. but anyway, i saw a friend at school on this site and became curious; unfortunately i dunno his username on here or i'd have named him as my referral. this site looks fun; but forgive me if i don't post every day or more than once a day, since i've got a lot of other sites i gotta monitor; but i'll try my best to be active. hope to make some new friends here. well, ttyl!

Ataraxia

Wanderer
    Years
  • :S

Ummm...
    Hey.
    I don't really know where I am... xD I joined while trying to look for a decent Battle Tower/Frontier discussion (or multiple discussions) Instead I got lost in the deep depths of PC...
    So I bailed out by clicking the link to this... and I'm still confused. This is the first forum that I've been on since IntenseForums aaaaaaaages ago and as such, I don't know pretty much anything about signatures, avatars (though I imagine that'll be pretty straight forward) and the like.

I've been playing pokemon since I was 4 with my Pokemon Yellow. By this time Silver and Gold had been out for a year I think so I got Silver, then after a while Crystal.
    I played these two almost until D/P were first being whispered on the playground amongst my small circle of friends who actually play Pokemon.
    I then got Sapphire, lost it. Then Ruby, lost it. Then Sapphire again and then Emerald which I thankfully still have.
    I now have all three 4th Gen games and is trying to get Ice Punch (battle frontier move tutor) and Brick Break for my Poliwrath on Soul Silver.

Wow.
    Thats a lot of writing! xD
    Now,
    I'm off to update my profile and prowl around for a Battle Frontier discussion...
    EDIT: and I'm also going to re-post this in a separate thread xD

Rexo

Rexo
    Years
  • Hey there, maybe someone knows how I can get a nice pokemon tile set for rpg maker xp. I'm new here, so I haven't figured out yet how this all works. Hopefully someone can help me with this. Bye! :D

salochin

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Haro all! I just joined, hopefully to improve my hacking skills and make a better rom than what I have now. And talk pokemon of course~

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2012
    Hello people. I am new to pokecommunity but I have downloaded a few things here. And one more thing...

I love this place!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    Yea well, im new. I had received the link for this site from CeFurkag(i think thats how you spell it). I am a diehard fan of pokemon and have been for about 3-4 years! wow has it really been that long? anyways! my favorite pokemon are latios and latias!!! I LOVE THEM! and my favorite trainer is the ninja trainer. I can wait to talk to you all about my favorite thing in the world...POKEMON! so see ya in the forum!

~EoL_Hanate

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    I'm back after not quite a year, but still, I'm back. If you knew me, then feel free to give me a shout. Good day.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi everyone and welcome to the forum. My favorite pokemon is Diglett. Remember to always fallow the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back