• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    hi im a new user too
    how can i add u to my friends list???
    Plz help

hello????????????????????????
    am i the only one here????

Which one is better? pokemon heartgold or soulsilver????

hi im also new here. Do u know if u can add people to ur friends? My favourite pokemon is Arcanine!

How do u all put pictures beside ur name??

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Hello~!

I'm (obviously) new here, but I've actually been stalking it a bit for a few days now before taking the plunge and signing up.

I love Pokemon, but the real reason I'm here is because I just managed to get my friend in Pokemon for the first time (she's 17, as am I) and I want to hack a rom for her birthday present! I've got a bit of experience in C++ coding, plus in RenPY, if you know what that one is, plus basic HTML.

However, some of these codes are stumping me, and I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the tutorial and help sections!

Thanks for reading!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    hi there - this place seems pretty cool, especially the emulator community. Looking forward to being here :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Hallo

hallo there nice to meet you I'm here to help you and also,I want to be yor friends!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    Shiny Gold problem :S

Hello everybody !
    I'm David, from portugal, and I play "Pokémon Shiny Gold version" in the computer emulator VisualBoyAdvance. I can't go on the game because I can't pass from Kanto to Johto ! I can't enter in the road 26, wich is the Pokémon League Reception Gate. Can someone please explain me why, and what should I do to proceed with the game?

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • Sup people, im raitoningu, and im new to these forums, all i really hope to get out of it is some awesome wifi battles! PM for friend code

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to PC, everyone~!

Hope everyone's time here has been good so far. :D

If it hasn't been, and any one has questions then they're free to PM me.

I'll help the best I can.

Sup people, im raitoningu, and im new to these forums, all i really hope to get out of it is some awesome wifi battles! PM for friend code

Lightning..? xD

Are a Final Fantasy fan, by any chance? ooor is the username just random?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Welcome guys(:
    Remember to read the rules if you haven't already and remember there are rule to each section.
    And remember, Stickys are your best friend. :D
    If Drew is ever unavailable, feel free to ask me any question.
    I will be happy to help.(:

BusterTheFox

Pokemon Intruder
    Years
  • O-O I'm close to 15 posts already! XD This one'll be #13.

I've already had my thread for my hack completly eradicated once when I tried to preview the post with screenshot IMGs in it. Made me very sad, and 'Tis what made me find out about such a limit. D=

Meanwhile, as I strive for such things, HELLO, WORLD!! ...Or, at least, the world that dwells within PC. *Playing Sapphire as I type this*

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    Hey everyone!! Hows everyones Pokemon adventures going. Anyone playng Heart Gold or Soul Silver.

I need a bit of Help Guys!!! how can i get a display picture!

Last edited:

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Hey chumps and chumpettes, I'm the one and only Jack Kenton! (despite what my display name may say :/)

I'd love to get to know everybody, this place seems to be a pretty cool place. It's got pokemon, romhack tools, and dosent afriad of anyhting!

I feel like i'll be enjoying my time here.

Years
  • Progdor is my gaming alias, so I figured it would be fitting to be my name here as well. I am mostly here for the future possibility of needing people to exchange friend codes with for HG/SS so that we can trade/battle. My IRL friends are too cool to play pokemon.

Years
  • Well, "too cool", "too old", whatever the case may be they don't own a DS and wouldn't buy one to relive childhood memories with a new fondness.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • IMO, there's no such thing as 'too old'. I'm 23 years old and I don't consider my self 'too old' for Pokemon.

Also, the DS is only the best gameboy ever. Everybody should own atlest one.

But the importnat part is, you are enjoying yourself. And to heck what everybody else thinks!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    I concur with Kenton. If you enjoy something and no-one gets hurt because of it, what's wrong with enjoying it? People who say something's "Uncool" or "Babyish" Have probably never tried it, so they don't even know what it's like. And if you don't want to, then you can never get too old for something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    hi everybody! i'm Jessie1065. i just got my first proper pokemon game, after playing on o foreign version of pearl... i'v got soul silver.
    can wait to try it out!!!
    bye
    oh, one more thing...

i'm a little bit nuts 0)_(o

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    Hello everyone, I am new here and so far this site looks great! i hope to meet and battle some new people here, but for now, i dont know what else to say (lol).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back