• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

XandY

PC's #1 Coldplay Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    It's good to hear both of your opinions, thanks :). I'll probably end up getting HeartGold knowing me, as Pokemon Gold was the first Pokemon game I've ever played (I played all the other older ones later on).

Hopefully I can still catch Lugiah in it, I probably can. It would also be fun to transfer Pokemon from the new generation back to this game, something that is near impossible with the originals :P.

I wonder if anyone even uses the Pedometer that comes with the game? Just a thought.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    It's good to hear both of your opinions, thanks :). I'll probably end up getting HeartGold knowing me, as Pokemon Gold was the first Pokemon game I've ever played (I played all the other older ones later on).

Hopefully I can still catch Lugiah in it, I probably can. It would also be fun to transfer Pokemon from the new generation back to this game, something that is near impossible with the originals :P.

I wonder if anyone even uses the Pedometer that comes with the game? Just a thought.

I use mine everyday when I take my dogs for their afternoon walk! It's easier to catch some of the Pokemon on it and you can find items as well. :) Plus - free level-ups. It's a cool device! Take it with you to the mall, grocery store, school, wherever!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I did hear someone say HeartGold is "better" though, because it has more of the originals in it? But then again ... if you've played those ones already then maybe you'd like SoulSilver more?
    They're exactly the same as the original Gold and Silver versions aside from offering better graphics and a few more goodies. Neither one's better the other, you just can't catch certain Pokémon in each one. :P

...and yes, Lugia is in Soul Silver, XandY. XD

Glad you're all making friends and enjoying yourselves. If any of ya have any further questions, my profile is always open for a message or two. o/

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Hi everyone im dialga24 (newbie) and im completly obssesed with pokemon. At the moment im tryin to make the ultimate non legendary team!
    Any TIPS?

Hi, hi there ! :D
    Welcome aboard ;D

As for some tips, I'm not too sure, because I'm a legendary nerd xD
    But Blissey is a beast >__< or personally, it's hard for me to beat it xD Except when I got physical attacks in the hand ;P
    But...
    Maybe others will help you better than me XD

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    Oh, heya people~
    I'm new there and as everyone here, I looove Pokemon. (Who doesn't there ? >>)
    I played the very old versions like the Gold one, Silver, Red, Blue, Yellow etc...But I also played the Ruby Version as well as I tried the Sapphir version too. (Even if they're the same xD, ah well...)
    Oh, of course, I tried the Platinum version, Pearl version, Diamond version, and finally, Heart Gold!
    I'm someone of SinisterEternity's family, and as I got Heart Gold, SinisterEternity got Soul Silver. Teh eh, we'll be able to trade Pokemonz~ ;] (Don't forget for Rayquaza, ne ? xD)
    My other interests ?
    Hmm, well...I love Mangas/Animes, I know a lot of them like Kuroshitsuji, Code Geass, Angel Beats, Darker Than Black, Soul Eater, etc...I can't tell all of them, that would be very looong. xD
    Hum...About Pokemon movies, I really love the 8th. Aaron, Lucario etc...
    But also, I've seen the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th but that's all...I wish I could watch the 12th with Arceus, but I can't... =W=
    Ah well, I swear I will watch that movie! Cx

So...Do I have to say something else ? xD
    Well, I hope I'll have fun with ya all guys! :3
    I'm glad to be here!
    Ah, and I almost forgot, but I'm French so, don't be surprised if I'm not understandable, sorry in advance... >.>

2umbreon212

Teen Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    Hi

Hello, i just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself
    I have made a group for the Pokemon TCG game. If you want to join, search it, as the group is called Pokemon TCG Group

POKEMON FAN FOREVER!!!!!

XandY

PC's #1 Coldplay Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Hello, i just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself
    I have made a group for the Pokemon TCG game. If you want to join, search it, as the group is called Pokemon TCG Group

POKEMON FAN FOREVER!!!!!

Hello, welcome to PC :). I remember playing the TCG when I was young, good times...good times...:P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    That's the second time you've asked that here, Dialga. D:

We have a whole board devoted to creating strategic teams called Strategies and Movesets. Try reading around there for some ideas, but please, do make sure you read and understand the Strategies and Movesets rules first.

Welcome aboard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2012
    hi everyone i am duke and would like to introduce myself to everyone
    i am working on a hack of pokemon fire red named POKEMON NATURE IN DANGER.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    Hi, I'm Dr. Faustus. I usually play the Mystery Dungeon Games (Time and Blue Rescue Team), and not the main games. My DS is broken so I dump my games and play them using an emulator, however, I can't play the game I was playing when my DS broke, which is 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky', so I play Explorers of Time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back