• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
    Years
    Hi!
    I'm Hannah, relatively new to this site but not to pokemon! Although I'm currently playing Pokemon Sienna, I've also downloaded lots of finished ROM's and un-completed demo's and beta's because I just love the work everyone does on this site!
    I love pokemon so much I even have a raichu tattoo, haha! Hope your all alright, have a good day! x

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    Thanks again, dear! xD
    Hey, let's be friends, what do you think ? Can I add ya ? C:

Certainly! :)

Hi!
    I'm Hannah, relatively new to this site but not to pokemon! Although I'm currently playing Pokemon Sienna, I've also downloaded lots of finished ROM's and un-completed demo's and beta's because I just love the work everyone does on this site!
    I love pokemon so much I even have a raichu tattoo, haha! Hope your all alright, have a good day! x

Oh my! I would love to see a picture of that tattoo! How cool!

Years
    Hey! What's up everybody?
    I'm new here!
    I've yet to collapse and shell out $40 - 50 to buy HeartGold/SoulSilver so I still play Platinum, so if you wanna battle, let me know! I love battling! :D

Godstix

The Godstix
    Years
    Hey as with pretty much everyone in this board so far i'm also new here. i've played a fair few but not all of the pokemon series, i own yellow on the original gameboy "Yaay for me" which is apparently really hard to get hold of these days.
    uuuuhmmmn... okay i've just sat here for 15 minutes trying to think of what else to say, but not really much i can that hasn't already been said already.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    Hey as with pretty much everyone in this board so far i'm also new here. i've played a fair few but not all of the pokemon series, i own yellow on the original gameboy "Yaay for me" which is apparently really hard to get hold of these days.
    uuuuhmmmn... okay i've just sat here for 15 minutes trying to think of what else to say, but not really much i can that hasn't already been said already.

Ahoy, matey! Welcome aboard! :)

Schwer-Muta

[RKS009 Neun]
    Years
    ...Hello, I'm new here. I've been a Pokemon fan ever since Red/Blue first came out. I own Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Pearl and Heartgold. I thought I'd try out a community, this one seemed well regulated, so I thought I try here. Though it feels a bit big and intimidating.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hey everone im dialga24 and im trying to make the ultimate non legendary team... ANY TIPS? anyone
    This is the third time you've asked this same exact question, and I answered it right here.

I would have just deleted this particular post, but I fear you'd just ask again. >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back