• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Amazing introduction, MalRune. I almost had the urge to make that post your own thread, but I figured that's your business - you'd do so if you wished. Glad to see such a literate person joining up.

Welcome to you and all you other new members. Hope you all are having some fun out there. o/

'ppreciate the welcome, Hiidoran. I'll probably make an introduction thread in a bit (today or tomorrow) to let my informal introduction set in.

Edit : Enjoying the VGCats : Super Effective avatar / signature. Good times.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    hello

hello, I am chimchar22. i started yesterday and i got activated today. I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Hey I'm SkySD. I'm a graphic artist in the making.
    I've got a good idea of the competative battle scene, and got onto the Shoddy top 50 not too long ago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2010
    Good evening all
    I am the one and only Malachai de Lenfent at your service. Writer and gamer extraordinaire. It is a pleasure to meet you all. I just joined today and hope to make many new aquaintances. I have pokemon heart gold and hope to find people to trade with here.

Well that was my overly pompous introduction i hope you will make me feel most welcome.

Tata

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Hi im a new member just joined a little bit ago was wonderin how to make the trainer cards on your signature

sblunix

ポケモン トレーナー
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Hey guys!
    I've been playing Pokemon ever since Blue version (I've played every game except Ruby :O). And I've never gotten into the Trade/Battle your friends aspect of it... The DS and Wi-Fi have definitely made that easier so I'm really getting into it now! I'd never heard of EV's or IV's until recently, and I've definitely gotten into the breeding thing lately... I actually received my first Shiny on my SoulSilver a couple of months ago... So, for there to do so much still after beating the game is really a first for me. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi im a new member just joined a little bit ago was wonderin how to make the trainer cards on your signature

You'll have to search Google to make one of those. :3

Type in something like 'Trainer Card generator', and you should get a lot of results. The card themselves are easy to make, and once you've made them, save the card. Once it's saved to your computer, host the image on Tinypic.com. That place will give you a code for it, that you can place in your signature. It should look like this
    The New Users' Hangout

Hope that wasn't too confusing. xD;

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Thanks for answering my q drew (lol that ryhmes) I appreciate it

ase

learning How to Hack
    Years
    My name is ase(asewland) and I've been in PC for a while but i never did anything so glad to be here (I'm here for the hacks and emulations and meeting new peeps):D.

BrawlerGamma

Senryaku-ka
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Hello all ye fellow Pokemanzers, this town sux cuz 70% of the High School dislikes Pokemon! So I made an account here!

Dechrissen

Newbie ROM Hacker
    Years
    New

Hello everyone :P I'm new here.. I don't really even know how forums work.. maybe somebody can help?

Hello Ase :D I too am learning how to hack.. are you in the middle of modding any games? Let's share! Sharing is caring!

Last edited:

Nosophoros

I'm eating your cake
    Years
    Ello, ello. My name is Christian (Nosophoros). I just recently discovered the wonders of rom hacking and am new to this site. (Still need an avatar :P)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    HEY

Hey everyone im ZekromLover and the only reason that is my name is because the new 5th generation legendary Zekrom looks Beast!

My motto: Pokemon for all, and all lovers of pokemon buy the games

Task

Catcher in the Rye
    Years
    Hello ^///^' Just joined. Already posted intro thread. Name is Matthew, and I have a preference for unusual things (and people)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    hey ase and dech I also am into hacking and know how to do maps but nothin else u wanna share on how to do otha things like scripting

Dechrissen

Newbie ROM Hacker
    Years
    Does anybody know how to make your signature work? Because I put my signature picture in my profile settings but when I post something it doesn't show..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back