• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Hello everybody. My name is SuperKingJingaling. I enjoy writing and eating. My favorite pokemon games are FireRed and Diamond. My favorite pokemon is Mewtwo and I liek Mudkips. I hope to make many friends here and to become a productive member of this site. Thank you.

kablamo

Straight from NewZealand
    Years
    Sup Dawg

Hey i'm Kablamo

I'm from New Zealand and i've like Pokemon since i was young (16 now).

But to be honest the main reason i'm here is because of the fabulous hacking facilities you have, unlike whack a hack, this is in English (thank god) so i'll probs be hanging around there most of the time :)
    I'm currently hacking ruby and making a version where you play in my school :3 everyone is expecting me to create and make it good. :S

Anyways hi to all, there is simply one thing i ask, a tutorial on changing the intro picture. with the 11 pages I think I skipped over it.

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Hi everyone I'm new here and interested in collecting event pokes at the moment :)

Wyrda

Intertwined Fates
    Years
    Hello people =3 I'm mostly here to roleplay, but I might go lurking around the trade corner as well, just to see what I can find.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Hello, everyone. I joined yesterday, I think, but didn't post anything because I was looking up a scripting tutorial for pokemon hacks. anyway I'm not new to pokemon, but i'm not necesarrily a veteran to it yet, the first one I ever played was diamond

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
    New

Hey everyone! Not really sure what to say here, still learning my way around the site and trying to figure out how everything works.

Lux

InTheShadows_x

...but why is the rum gone?
    Years
    Konnichiwa.
    I'm InTheShadows_x, and it's lovely to meet y'all :D
    I'm new to this forum but not forums in general so...ya. :3 I love to RP and converse with other people that share the same interests as me! :D
    I'm friendly. I don't bite. [I only nibble ;3]
    Fire pokés FTW!
    Uhm... anything else? Just ask away. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Heyy guys im new to this forum as well and uhh... yeah :D im also new to pokemon, which is a bummer really.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I've taken a look at some of the RPs and none of them are anything like what I'm used to seeing. There is so much more order and structure to these, I personally don't really like it. Like, I prefer when you can jump in anytime, but in these once you hit a certain amount you can't go any higher.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2010
    Hello folks. I've been lurking for quite some time now, and I joined not too long ago, but never actually got to post. So today, I'm going to finally introduce myself.
    -Oblivious

pikafan3421

Banned
    Years
    Hello hello, I'm new to the forums here :)
    Spent a little bit of time lurking and PMing, willing to help anyone out with their dex's that needs help :D And if anyone wants to help me that'd be wonderful too haha
    I have some legendaries and event pokemon I'm not sure are legit but I think they are, got em from someone else and I'd be willing to trade forward and back for dex if they need
    I'm up for trades and stuff too of course, not too much for battling as I don't focus on that to much but if you wanna propose a standard battle I'd be up for it :)
    Don't know too much of the rules either as all I've really done is study things on Pokémon on Serebii

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    ok i have two q's one where can i go to learn how to insert sprites that i made into a hack im in the progress of making and two is there anything i need to download to play rp's

answer me here if you can

i forgot to put this in my last post but is anyone interested in helping me make the hack i mentioned

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm completely new to the forums. Decided to join because I'm addicted to my soulsilver version and I've been a pokemon fan for a long time. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ok i have two q's one where can i go to learn how to insert sprites that i made into a hack im in the progress of making and two is there anything i need to download to play rp's

i forgot to put this in my last post but is anyone interested in helping me make the hack i mentioned
    You can check out the Documents and Tutorials sub-board right under Emulation for your answer to the sprite-insertion question. If it's not there, then ask in the Simple Questions Thread located in Emulation as well.

...you don't download RP's? You participate in them. D:

Oh, and please don't ask about forming a ROM hacking team here in NU/W. This board isn't labeled "Emulation" for a reason, you know...

wrubi:)

Use your imagination
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    thanks hiidoran can you tell me where i can look for a team to help with my hack then

jackiedarko

Blue's lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Hiya

I just joined and am hoping I will be made to feel welcome.

I am gay, but don't let that put you off speaking to me if you're uncomfortable with it, it's not like I'm gonna jump out your computer screen and start humping your leg ;)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    um, thats not something I would have said right out online... but whatever, no offense, if there was any. anyway is there anywhere I can go that gives me links to forums and threads and such that I've posted in?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    um, thats not something I would have said right out online... but whatever, no offense, if there was any. anyway is there anywhere I can go that gives me links to forums and threads and such that I've posted in?
    Wasn't really offensive, so there was nothing wrong with him stating that.

Please see your thread, I answered your question there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back