• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyespeon1798

Shiny and Legendary Collector
Years
  • hi everyone im new and i cant wait 2 start shiny hunting cuz i havent been able 2 a lot but now school is out so i can hunt! :-) i am pretty bad at it tho i only have 2... the event pichu and the gyarados from heartgold but i am determined 2 catch 1 lol :-)

Last edited:

Bobraygen

Team Aqua grunt
    Years
  • Yea hi I am Bob and you may know and I am,of course, new. I am a member of team Aqua however I was able to find and caught a shiny Ponyta in my Heart Gold. Well If you want more info feel free to PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    hello my name is VOID! Since im new i still have my own events like Electivires at lv.5 and shiny with good moves if any of you whant certain pokemon just tell me ok? my friend code is 5027-8553-4770 plus my name is VOID! Oh i also have gamestop deoxys shiny!

can any of you help me get rid of some shiny pokemon PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not japanese but i got a usa goon scizor plus its shiny anyone whant one?

does anyone have a TRU Arceus? Im offering a shiny movie deoxys with wonderguard lv.100 has pokerus all ribbions and has the moves psychoboost judgment psychic and recover please trade!!!

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • i'm new 2

*POPO SAYS*

hi!!!

im new also, i'm a double battle freak, BTW, so anyone liek double battles?

i dan't have wifi :-( because im on WPA not WEP. if anyone knows a free wifi port (maca's doesnt work) the PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASE tell me. i wanna double battle with someone better that my brother (who, BTW, tried to earthquake my flygon and salamance, when his partner was infernape)

so, (deja vu) hi!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • VOID, please stop posting consecutively... your posts are just gonna keep getting addded back to that first one anyhow. We have a thread over in the Trade Corner for these type of things, it's called the Quick Trade Thread. Please make your presence known over there if you're truly wanting to get those Pokémon off your hands. Just make sure you read the first post before you do anything...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2017
    Been lurking for a while, but decided to finally join in the fray! Mostly because I'm finding time these days after finishing up an indie game I been working on for a while. Which just happens to be inspired by Pokemon!

Anyways, dying to get my hands on the new B+W game, and after digging through how the game series works from a code perspective, I have all the more respect for this series. Most people simply have no idea how complex this game is. Kid's game? Ha!

stx

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Hey i just joined this forum today, as a big pokemon fan who has playEd alot of online pokemon games im really keen on eternity sinces is extremely original.........i would please like to enquire if the game has been released yet? and if no, if there is any idea when it will be released...........?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Hey Hey Hey, I'm obviously new here. I'm your mymullet without a mullet and am hoping to find a place here in the community here. :D

Years
  • Hi, I'm new. A few things about myself:

-My name is Ava.
    -I just turned 19 a week ago.
    -I've been watching & playing Pokemon since I was in the 3rd grade.
    -I stopped watching after Johto, but I kept playing the games.
    -The Orange Islands were my favorite episodes & Tracey will always be better than Brock :)
    -I'm currently playing SoulSilver & am going to get Diamond or Pearl Friday when I get paid.
    -If you like the Decemberists we're gonna be best friends :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Hello people, im jake or a loser with pokemon, i need help valuing some cards i have and figured this was the best place, I only have 1st Edition (im old skool).

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hiya! My name is AFullHand! I am a 16 year old from cape Breton, Canada (btw, for those of you who don't know, Cape Breton is a part of Nova Scotia, which is on the eastern side of Canada...yeah.)

Anywaaays, I love playing video games but I'm mostly just a Nintendo fan boy~! I don't watch TV a lot, but when I do its mostly shows like Glee, the Secret Life of the American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars (which is quickly becoming my new fav!) I watch a lot of Youtube and I'm a HUGE of the WhatTheBuckShow, Sxephil, Shane Dawson and Meekakitty.

I like to make people laugh, though most of the laughs are accidents that come from me being hurt, me tripping, me falling down stairs, having a stupid moment or being hit in the place where the shine REALLY doesn't shine (ouch >.<).

I came here to participate in challenges in my games because I feel like being apart of a forum while doing so helps me stay motivated! Anyways, yay! This is going to be fun! Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hey, I'm HoennBlaze and from my name you can probably tell my favourite region is hoenn and favourite starters are the fire ones, not through any stats realeting things I just love fire :)

Currently doing a nuzblocke challenge on pokemon Sapphire, and even though it's my first challenge i've a feeling i'm gunna really like challenges :)

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    hi i am new to this site, but already have been learning quickly about this place. does anyone know where i can go to find out about trades and stuff? much thanks, Roxie. Just Message me. that would be faster. X3

Orphan

Pandemic
    Years
  • Hi people, I'm new here and am so far impressed with general setup of the website. This should be fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    hey everybody im a newbie and i wanna make a good impression, so i wanna battle one of you guys in here. ive got a few lv 100's in my team in heart gol so feel free to reply to this. my friend code is 4684 0768 7224. my name in the game is Nick. i can battle at 12:00pm(afternoon) to 8:00 (night).

i have a lv100 ryperior,lv100 electivire, lv100 magmortar, lv100 tyranitar lv 100 staraptor, lv100 ryperior and a lv 70 gamestop jirachi. plz battle me!

does anyone want to battle in the next hour?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back