• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Evan, if you need help eV training, PM me! :] I'm always here to help ^^

Thanks for the Daschy. And yea, I'll see. I am on a small vacation right now and do not have anything Pokémon related >-<

So, how are you all today/tonight?

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Anybody new here tried ROM hacking or game development?

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hi, I'm new to this website and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about using this website that isn't in the rules or anything

hmm advice...just try and be courteous. always say thanks and don't rush people by sending 3 messages in a row. when posting a visitor message it helps to click view conversation so you don't accidentally post on your own page. hope that helps

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    Totally new here, lol. checked out some hacks and saw one on youtube called pokemon white. it was made by some dude and zel and looks really awesome, and i was wondering if it was on this site aand if i could have the link. :)

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Totally new here, lol. checked out some hacks and saw one on youtube called pokemon white. it was made by some dude and zel and looks really awesome, and i was wondering if it was on this site aand if i could have the link. :)

Pokemon White? I presume it's dead. I saw it like 1 year ago, and no progress whatsoever was made from it >< There are more quality hacks out there, as I have seen so far. The hacks are found in the ROM Hacking section. =D

Years
  • Sup guys :D I'm Doubled32, aka, Doubled, Doublerado, whatever, just feel free to call me Doubled :)

I don't quite understand how game making goes, but for now, I have made over 20 sprites (I think anyway). I'm hoping to learn stuff while I'm heres, as well as make myself less bored :P

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    nice to meet you Doubled =) welcome to pc! i think you'll find something to make ya less bored here.

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Hello! :D I'm new here as well. Been 'lurking' a tad, but I do hope I get to know you all better!

Shuckles

Shuckle Master
    Years
  • Hello :) Ive been to this site a couple of times but ive never actually made an account :L
    I hope this is where you write stuff :/

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hello! :D I'm new here as well. Been 'lurking' a tad, but I do hope I get to know you all better!

watup Peach? welcome to the site. hope to see ya around. i mostly hang out in the trading section

Hello :) Ive been to this site a couple of times but ive never actually made an account :L
    I hope this is where you write stuff :/

haha yea you got the right place. now that you got an account you can message people and stuff. hope ya like it here =-]

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Hello I´m a new member here
    I´m german and 15 years old
    Dero

nice to meetcha Dero. hope to see ya around the site

Haaaaaaaaay Guiyze~.

Muuur. I'm new to this site as well, it would seem. xD
    I'm also quite new to fourms. D:
    So yeah, Hopefully I'll enjoy wandering about the place; I've needed something to keep me entertained for ageeeeeeees.

well hai there. just remember every first tuesday of the month is wacky tie day. awesome username btw =o] feel free to message me if ya get bored

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    A wild Kyubiisaan appeared! The Wild Kyubiisaan used Register!!!

So. This is my first post. I registered, and I validated, so now I am here. I want to wish you all a good afternoon, and do NOT catch a Ninetails or Lucario. My friends need to be free.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Hey its the murk. Im new to the forums but i have been playin since blue and red version :) im an elder lol

pidge14

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    So. This is my first post. I registered, and I validated, so now I am here. I want to wish you all a good afternoon, and do NOT catch a Ninetails or Lucario. My friends need to be free.

it's a good thing they can't be caught in the wild but if one of my pokes evolve consider it gone xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back