• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I joined a while ago but am just getting around to saying hello. :D

I'm a big fan of the pokemon games...always wanted to create my own custom storyline for them too...no idea why it took me so long to sign up here...

so...... shiny absol is pretty awesome isn't it? I've got one of my very own that I chained in Diamond after many a chain...

shihan42

Sciduck
    Years
    Greetings all! I'm an old fan of Pokemon (I got red version way back when pokemon first came out) who just started looking into hacking.

Years
    Ohai there everyone.

I'm pretty up to date with the whole Pokemon series. Gardevoir=mah favorite. :3

I also enjoy making hats. Out of tape. I just got up from a 2 hour session on a work in progress: A mudkip hat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hey Guys i just signed up :D I'm just looking for people to trade and battle with and have some fun lol

Years
    Hi I just joined last night, but could anyone tell me how to connect my DS to wifi?
    At the start up screen of your Poké game you will see an option that says 'Wi-Fi connection settings', and there you can build a connection with your modem or whatever wireless thing you are using. So you can only connect to Wi-Fi if you have wireless internet.

If you don't have wireless, you can get an alternative and buy the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector (which I got myself, it works like a charm) You can connect your DS to that and it will work just fine if you follow the instructions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Hi new member here. Been a fan of Pokemon since Red and Blue but a couple of years ago my DS and all of it's games got stolen along with FR,LG,R,S,E,D,P and with it my vast Pokemon collection. I'm now looking to start from scratch again, just started on Firered this week, and fancied joining a Poke forum to go along with my 'journey'.

I'm rather friendly(ish) and I'll try not to swear too much :P Hope to have a good time here :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    Hi, just registered. ^^

Not really new to forums (I have an account in pokemongts), but this thread looks.. scary. O.o

Anyways, I hope I'll make some friends and see some good pokemon! xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Josh here, how are you all? I'm new to this forum, but not to Pokemon forums in general. What's up everybody?
    Erm... I'm doin' pretty well. Thanks. :D

Oh, so you're experienced with Pokémon forums? Right on!

Hope to see ya 'round.

Hi, just registered. ^^

Not really new to forums (I have an account in pokemongts), but this thread looks.. scary. O.o
    Maybe a little daunting, but certainly not scary! XD

Tell ya what, if you have any questions or just want someone to chat with, feel free to send me a message, m'kay?

Welcome aboard, LonelyNation~

Quisling

Quisling deceives you all.
    Years
    Yea, I was on Pokemon elite forums and serebii. I have a question. Can we have name changes here?
    And thank you for the welcome, Hiidoran and TS.

Years
    Hello. New member here. ^_^ *waves*
    I felt like wanting to be active on another forum since the only other one I'm usually on is PokemonVortex.
    But I think I may have joined at a bad time. lol, I'm starting college so my time is a little limited.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    new

hi. i am new to this site, kind of. i have been eying it for a while, but decided to join finally. i play a lot of pokemon games online, and such i have many accounts on a full spectrum(all barely used!lol). i hope to have fun here!

schooling robs too much time from the days..... summer break is gone! :' (

Quisling

Quisling deceives you all.
    Years
    Unfortunately, name changes were taken away to reduce stress on the server. The only way to have another name is to make another account, I'm afraid.

Same thing happened on a forum I was once on. Thanks for the answer.

Anyway, any advice from other members as to what is interesting around here? I like everything, so anything might interest me. =D

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Same thing happened on a forum I was once on. Thanks for the answer.

Anyway, any advice from other members as to what is interesting around here? I like everything, so anything might interest me. =D

You can check out the ROM hacking section, seeing as you are interested in programming or the game development. IDK, maybe others will give your more suitable options. And welcome to PC, Quisling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back