• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
Years
  • Hey I'm new as a member, but have been browsing the boards for about 3 years. My cousin Chez (aka Lord_Storm) introduced me to Pokecommunity back then and now I'm here almost everyday.
    I love pokemon and I have since the day they came out and probably will for a long time.

Crig

M
    Years
  • Greetings everyone,

My name is Crig, I'm new here.
    I've been searching for a great place to talk about pokemon and this forum seems like a nice one.
    So i'll give it a try.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Hi everyone.

I'm totally new here. My name is Gabbi and I love fire pokemon (I can't wait for Pokabu).
    I've been playing pokemon since I was 10 (seems a very long time ago that i started). I'm happy to trade with anyone even though I have just started a new SoulSilver and Diamond game and I'm not very far in them.
    I do play things other than Pokemon, ANNO, Assassins Creed, Brutal Legend and the tiniest bit of Halo.
    Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Hey guys, I'm new here, and I am big on pokemon...I'm really into items and training. I love trading (this is the 2nd forum I've joined) and that's basically why I join forums....oh and my name is Bookworm, but you guys can call me book :) I hope I have many trades ahead of me here!

Years
  • Hello. :)

Hmmm, I would hardly consider gaming to be a hobby of mine, with the fine exception of Pokemon. I got into the games a few years ago when someone lent me the ancient Pokemon Yellow, haha. Since then, I have played Leaf Green (wasn't too fond of that one), and now Platinum, which I absolutely love. I intend to get SoulSilver once I've had my fill of Platinum, but considering I only got the latter a month ago...we'll see. Oh, and my favourite Pokemon is Clefairy. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    I Need A Pokemon Hacking Team

Hello everybody Im looking for a team make my own pokemon hack and im only a amateur hacker im only good at inserting sprite help i need a music, mapper, scripter, and beta tester (and others)

Demu

The Ferrin
    Years
  • Hey all,

I'm Demu. :3 I'm new to these forums. I've been an avid Pokémon fan since Red and Blue versions came out to the US when I was little. My favorite Pokémon is Weavile, followed by Mew. I'm an artist, a gamer, and a web design & development student.

I move in with my girlfriend, who is also strongly into Pokémon, tomorrow. And I can't wait for Pokémon Black and White. I'll be playing the Japanese version until the NA version comes out.

Nice to meet you all! <3

Aurora Vulpix

Vulpix FTW
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Hello! I'm Aurora Vulpix, but you can just call me Vulpix or Moon or something. I'm no n00b to forums - I've been on another site called Chao island for quite some time. (I'm MoonMintFox on there :D)

You may have noticed my hack, Pokemon Aurora. I hope to release it soon! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Hey :)...I just saw these forums here, decided to post...I've been a fan of Pokemon since the original Blue and Red versions came out, and "borrowed" them from my brother many times until they somehow became "mine" ;).

Unless I get a DS, I'll probably mostly be hanging out around the third generation forums, since if I'm playing pokemon anymore, it's probably my FireRed or Emerald versions.

idontsparkles

I most surely, don't Sparkle!
    Years
  • Hello there, Im new here!

I'm 22 and im not ashamed to say I enjoy the pokemon games, have done since I got Pokemon Red for Xmas back in 1995.

Currently own a DSi with Iedge cartridge, so can Play any of the DS pokemon games, and for the older gens, can always use an emu.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • O_O;
    Hi there Im new to :) not to sure what to do here but um i do love pokemon and would love to battle or trade :D
    Nice to see you Ace :D
    Battles and trades are common around here (though I never go there myself), hope you have a good time ^^
    Hello everybody Im looking for a team make my own pokemon hack and im only a amateur hacker im only good at inserting sprite help i need a music, mapper, scripter, and beta tester (and others)
    Hello!
    You should check out the ROM-hacking section. I remember joining this place just for that reason.
    Anyway, you can surely find a team if you look there :P
    Hey all,

I'm Demu. :3 I'm new to these forums. I've been an avid Pokémon fan since Red and Blue versions came out to the US when I was little. My favorite Pokémon is Weavile, followed by Mew. I'm an artist, a gamer, and a web design & development student.

I move in with my girlfriend, who is also strongly into Pokémon, tomorrow. And I can't wait for Pokémon Black and White. I'll be playing the Japanese version until the NA version comes out.

Nice to meet you all! <3
    Nice to meet you too Demu :D
    Sounds like you're really head over heals for Pokémon, I bet you'll have a good time ^^
    Hello! I'm Aurora Vulpix, but you can just call me Vulpix or Moon or something. I'm no n00b to forums - I've been on another site called Chao island for quite some time. (I'm MoonMintFox on there :D)

You may have noticed my hack, Pokemon Aurora. I hope to release it soon! :D
    Sup Moon, I hope you find these forums good enough to stay on ;D
    ohaidere! I'm new and I like PC and stoofz.
    Hai dar Sasuke! ^^
    You'll be new for a while, but hopefully you'll get used to this place soon enough ;)
    Be sure to check out the rules!
    Hi..... I'm kinda new....
    Hi mbstar, same, be sure to check the rules and I'm sure you'll have a great time :D
    Hey :)...I just saw these forums here, decided to post...I've been a fan of Pokemon since the original Blue and Red versions came out, and "borrowed" them from my brother many times until they somehow became "mine" ;).

Unless I get a DS, I'll probably mostly be hanging out around the third generation forums, since if I'm playing pokemon anymore, it's probably my FireRed or Emerald versions.
    Those parts of the forums are great too! ;D
    Hope you get a DS sooner or later, there are some great DS games out there (like Black and White, that came out today)!
    Hi im new and I like cheese
    Hi Phoenix, what a coincidence, I love cheese! :3
    Hello there, Im new here!

I'm 22 and im not ashamed to say I enjoy the pokemon games, have done since I got Pokemon Red for Xmas back in 1995.

Currently own a DSi with Iedge cartridge, so can Play any of the DS pokemon games, and for the older gens, can always use an emu.
    You can't be too old for the Pokémon games! >:D
    Hope you have a great time Sparkles, and well, emulators sure are great ;P

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Ummm...I'm NEW HERE, so...
    Can somebody show me wat's up?

I'm annoying too, but I like to be in charge. By the way I'm 12 too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'm new. I've been on Pokemon Elite 2000 for a long time and I'm finally coming over here now. I'm 20, no shame in liking Pokemon. I'm personally attempting to write a fanfic (inspired by Trial of Juno, if anyone here has read it) but I've never been able to stick to it. Hopefully that'll change here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back