• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    hi there, ive been playing these games a while since the original red and blue versions so i just had to get the ds version of gold. i just need help filling out my pokedex, so ive been searching a long time for a place to meet someone with wi-fi to help each other do so. If anyone be so kind as to help me out it would be greatly appreciated and ill try to help in any which way i can.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    er hi guys.. im jack for short :)
    im really nerdy
    i've been totally hammering pokemon heart gold and im buing for the black and white uk release
    got no wifi :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hey Pokepeople!

I`m new here as well, and everybody I`ve met says I have an ultimate team.
    Since I am a nice and generous person (well, not really:() I will give you the details of my team.

Gengar level 100,
    Sceptile level 100
    Shuckle level 100
    Crobat level 100
    Mamoswine level 100
    Infernape level 100.
    Do you mind rating?
    If you want to battle me, my friend code is 2107 3610 2006

Also, I completed the pokedex, so if you want anything, tell me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
  • Hey welcome everyone ^^
    Hope you all enjoy the time here, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Hey people! uh... I am almost completely new to forums, so I have no clue what i'm doing! <:D Anyway, hope I don't mess up too much, and somehow manage to have fun! ^^

Years
  • Hello, I am new.

I am mainly interested in trading. I love the game, but never got into training pokemon to get up to high levels. I guess if it was real life, I'd be a breeder instead. :)

With that in mind, if anyone happens to have an unwanted Mew on their hands, I'd be happy to remove the burden....

Amendment: I have just acquired a shiny Meowth, and am offering it to anyone who can trade me a Mew. Message me for details.

Last edited:

TheRagingKing

Occultist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hiya folks!

I registered a while back, but really only used the forums for the exquisite tools and resources they provided. Now, having lost 70 hours of playtime in platinum to some unknown force of erasure, I'm sorta hoping that getting active here'll give me the will to go on.

Not all terrible, though - taking the opportunity to find a PokeRus trade, hopefully. So I'll be popping over to the quick trade thread soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Well, for the sake of formality, hi, I'm new here. Been playing pokemon since i was seven but I still kind of suck at it XD I guess I'm mostly here for battling, just so i can see how badly i get destroyed by people who actually have strategies. Ah well. I live six hours ahead of america, though, so it's not exactly convenient but oh well! I guess I'm looking forward to my time here.

xrtlop

Fail trainer
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new here. Obvs, I guess. I've been playing Pokemon since Gold and Silver, I'm about average. I use Shoddy Battle, if you want to battle me my username is xrtlop, I play in the OU tier. I'm Canadian. I don't have wi-fi, sadly, although that could change eventually. I hope to get to know all of you.

Fantastique

Farewell, seashell .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Hellooooo everyone. I signed up earlier today 8D My friend encouraged me to join the site, and I do think its a pretty neat-o forum c:
    I'm your average fangirl rofl. I like Pokemon (that's required here, isn't it?) and a lot of other stuff, which you'll all learn from my time here XD
    I'm a little into graphic and spriting arts. You'll see me post flashes of them here and there. I just make them in my spare time :x I actually made a signature about half an hour ago just so I could push myself to post here. Yea, no idea why I needed that.

...well, anywho...

I'm just gonna run away now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I'm new here, well sort of. I've lurked for a bit, and this site doesn't always load up on my computer, so I wasn't able to post. Oh well, Hi everyone!.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Hello...
    I'm a new member too! My non-dying love of the pokemon series brought me here, been playing since red, although I was so young I was quite poop at it. Mainly here for RPing, since I can't in MSN as I am practically contact-less :(
    The atmosphere is very nice here though, I'm sure I'll have fun here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back