• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW WWE club...>_>

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
Years
  • Ok,so um...Me and Jolty-Kun are making a new WWE club,and just so mods don't close this,I made sure there wasn't any other WWE clubs around,so this is the only one..xD

We can discuss RAW,Smackdown,and the Pay-Per-Views. This club is not for people to say "I don't really like wrestling.." Etc...WE DON'T CARE. DO NOT POST HERE, THEN!!!1
    ----

Anyone going to watch RAW? IF,anyone wants me to,I will post the Smackdown! Spoilers for this week.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Already read the SD! spoilers?
    But if you post them, you might wanna post them so people who don't want to see them, dont have to, if you know what i mean. XD

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Jolty-Kun said:
    Already read the SD! spoilers?
    But if you post them, you might wanna post them so people who don't want to see them, dont have to, if you know what i mean. XD
    Yeah,rofl. This week's Smackdown turned out good,I mean..I can't believe that Kurt Angle is now a full time Face..! And at Royal Rumble, JBL will face the Boogeyman! xD

Jolty-kun

Years
  • The ratings have been going awesome with Smackdown recently, it's turning out that RAW is the brand falling behind, but now Adam is Champ, ratings will higher.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Jolty-Kun said:
    The ratings have been going awesome with Smackdown recently, it's turning out that RAW is the brand falling behind, but now Adam is Champ, ratings will higher.
    Oh god,yes. The Live-Sex segment was the highest rated segment since WWE jumped back over to USA. Angle winning the WHC was the highest rating since SD! moved to Fridays.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • The Following matches for RAW Tonight:

Shawn Micheals Vs. NEW World Heavyweight Champion,Kurt Angle

Edge Vs. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair-Tables,Ladders and Chairs Match for the WWE Championship

John Cena will attempt to break the Masterlock tonight.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    owww yeah that rating of the smackdown go up than the raw can i join this club!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Uh..sure,We're also testing to see how long this club will last before it gets locked,or dies out.
    ----

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that right now it looks like the main problem Vince McMahon has with Joey Styles is that he?s calling too many wrestling moves and not selling the storylines enough. More specifically, it seems that Vince doesn?t like Styles calling the names of specific moves that he doesn?t know the names of. Kevin Dunn and others in management have always laughed at Jim Ross for calling the names of moves that they?ve never heard of.

Before Joey Styles came in, The Coach had been on the receiving end of most of Vince?s heat. Now most of the heat has shifted from Coach to Joey with getting badgered through the headphones during the broadcast and basically the initiation process.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2006
    cool can i join too!!!!!!!!!!!!my bro. is shinycollector~~~~~~XD~~~~~~

Back