• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    I know what set that is, Well ultimate dragon has been realised in a shohen jump manga now, And thats what I want XD i know were I might be able to get my little hands on one ^^ hehe hehe

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    -_-
    Even better than using Three Blue Eyes would be a Cyber-Stein, especially if you get it on your opening hand.
    What boosters can you get Cyber-Stein in?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Nope, Euro's are wroth even more that the Australian dollar.
    American currency is almost double that of Australian.
    Eg: New game releases in America are $50, in Australia they are $100-$95.

I'd hang around longer, but it's 1:52 AM, and I've got work tomorrow...
    G'night.
    And hi SRW, I can see you browsing this thread...

SRW_Fanatico

Sword that cleaves evil
    Years
    Hi dark quill, i didn't know you were a yugioh player, a badass card to add to your deck would be the ritual monster paladin of white dragon, it can be sacrificed to summon the BEWD and if you decide to keep it, it have 1900 attack, 1200 def and when it attacks a face down defense position monster it destroys it immediately without activate any kind of nasty effect like those stupid man eated bugs or penguin soldiers

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    I've already got both Kaiba decks (Kaiba rocks), so Paladin of White Dragon is in my (crap) deck.
    My brother's deck (whom I usually face off against) is full of powerful/annoying cards, such as Man-Eater bugs, Penguin Soldiers, Jinzos, Giant Rats, Giant Germs, Witches of the Black Forest, and Magicians of Faith.
    And Dark Driceratops with two Axes of Despair is lame...
    And so is Gaia the Swift Knight...
    And everything else in my brother's deck...
    Or I'm just a lousy player. :P

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Dark Quill said:
    Greetings all. I'm a Yugioh fan, and a player too... but I'm not very good.
    I've got some good cards, but not enough of them to keep me alive long enough.
    One of my first ever booster packs contained the excelent Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. My strongest card :bandit:

Here's something that might make you all a little jealous...
    Last week there was an anime expo in my city, and voice actor Dan Green was there. Dan does the voice of Yami-Yugi/the Pharaoh from YuGiOh, Treeko from Pokemon, and Mewtwo from the second Mewtwo movie.
    During his lunchbreak, I queued up in front of his table, waiting for his return. Soon there was a long line behind me.
    When Dan returned, he sat down asked for my name. I told him, and then, at the top of his Yami-Yugi voice shouted, "(name)! It's time to DUEL!"
    Everyone was cheering, and I couldn't help but lol.
    As a bonus, I recived a free starter-deck, and had the playing manual signed by him.
    If only I had gotten more than one, then I could've sold them on E-Bay...
    That is so unfair! You got to meet Yami's Actor! I'm am too jealous! I really really really, wish that was me! But I doubt I would ever get too. I'll have to find out when the next close anime expo is. So um, what's goin' on here?

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    can i join my aqua deck is amazing inspired by misty
    and i love the show

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

Years
    Akio123 said:
    I know every voice Dan Green has done. By the way what is the topic?

no idea what the topic is, voice actors and blue eyes ultimates realise :P

and Whats youre aqua deck like then?

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    i have pretty much every aqua attack crd there is my favorites r amphibian beast
    levia dragon and legendary fisherman and also revival jam
    my magic and trap cards consist of
    legendary ocean
    torriental tribute
    jam defender and
    umi and others

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Its BLACK Luster soilder Envoy of the Begining. Anyway the Blues Ultimate Dragon is coming out like next month I think.

Back