• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The~New~Yu-Gi-Oh~Club~

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    Kewl! ^^ I've got a brute strength deck XD All my monsters are realy strong, and I don't need special summons to sweep any monster XD I also use many equip cards ^^

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    the lowest attack i use in that deck would be the T.A.D.P.O.L.E. i have in that deck (yes, thats actualy what the card name looks like XD) with 0/atk and 0/def it can beat anything XD (in otherwords youlll never find a monster with lower attack XD)

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    T.A.D.P.O.L.E is cute! XD But I dont use it. ^^ I think the lowest attack...for an effect monster Man eater bug and no effect - attack about....1800. ^^

I love to use "Umi" the field card and "De spell" comes in handy. ^^ But I dread my opponent using torrentual tribute and trap hole. ^^;;

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    tadpole has a stratagy, along with des frog and des croaking, destroys all cards on your opponent's side of the feild for a direct attack of three monsters with 1900 attack, 2100 if umi/a legendary ocean is on the feild

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I thought yuou were booted out of the club come to think off it...O_O
    Anyway, yes it can be used for a strategy.

QT Celebi

With Kawai Ryou Bakura san!
    Years
    I am reeeeealy stuck :'(

Yep. Hmmm...I'm very stuck on this Kaiba puzzle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Opponents side of the field
    Monster
    1) "Curse of Dragon" (ATK: 2000/DEF: 1500) in Attack Position
    2) "Curse of Dragon" (ATK: 2000/DEF: 1500) in Attack Position
    3) "Cosmo Queen" (ATK: 2900/DEF: 2400) in Attack Position equiped with "Call of Haunted"

Trap
    1) "Call of Haunted" Equiped to "Cosmo Queen"
    Effect: Select 1 monster from your graveyard and Special Summon it in Face up attack position.When this card is destroyed or moved from the field, the summoned monster is detroyed. If the summoned monster is destroyed, so is this card.
    2) "Spellbinding Circle" equipped to my "Catapult Turtle"
    Effect: Select 1 monster. As long as this card remains face up on the field, the selected monster cannot attack or change it's position. When the Selected monster is destroyed, this card is also destroyed.
    My side of the field
    Monster
    1) "Catapult Turtle" (ATK: 1000/DEF:2000) in Defence Position
    Effect: Offer 1 Monster on your side of the field as a tribute to inflict Direct dammage Equal to half of the Tribute Monster's ATK points to Youropponent's life points. Monsters used for a Tribute summon or that are offered as tributes due to other card's effects are excluded
    My Hand
    Monsters
    1) Magical Scientist
    Effect: Pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Fusion Monster in Face up Attack or Defence Position. That Fusion Monster cannot Attack your opponent's life points directly, and is returned to your Fusion deck at the end of the turn.

Spell Cards
    1) Giant Trunade
    Effect: Returns all Spenn and Trap cards on the field to the respective owner's hands.
    2) Mountain (Field)
    Effect: Increases the Attack and Defence of all Dragon, Winged Beast and Thunder type monsters by 200 points.
    My Fusion Deck
    1) Blue eyes ultimate dragon (12 stars) (ATK: 4500/DEF: 3800)
    2) Blue eyes ultimate dragon (12 stars) (ATK: 4500/DEF: 3800)
    3) Blue eyes ultimate dragon (12 stars) (ATK: 4500/DEF: 3800)

4) XZ-Tank Cannon (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 2100)
    5) XZ-Tank Cannon (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 2100)
    6) XZ-Tank Cannon (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 2100)
    Effect: This monster can only be special summoned by removing from play X-head cannon and Z-Metal Tank from your side of the field. You do not use Polymerization to Special summon this monster from your Fusion deck. Discard 1 card from your hand and destroy all face down Spell or Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field.

7) Crimson Sunbird (6 star) (ATK: 2300/DEF: 1800)
    8) Crimson Sunbird (6 star) (ATK: 2300/DEF: 1800)
    9) Crimson Sunbird (6 star) (ATK: 2300/DEF: 1800)

10) Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 1800)
    11) Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 1800)
    12) Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast (6 star) (ATK: 2400/DEF: 1800)
    Effect: When this card is destroyed, you can either special summon Gazelle the king of Mythical beasts or Berfomet from your graveyard, and place it on the field face up in either Attack of defence position.

13) Thousand-eye Restrict (1 star) (ATK: 0/DEF: 0)
    14) Thousand-eye Restrict (1 star) (ATK: 0/DEF: 0)
    15) Thousand-eye Restrict (1 star) (ATK: 0/DEF: 0)
    Effect: As long as this card remiains face-up on the field, other monsters cannot change their Battle Positions or attack. Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card (This effect can only be used once per turn and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). The ATK and DEF of this card become the same amounts as the monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of the battle, the Equipped monster is destroyes instead.

Is anyone else stuck on this puzzle? I find it impossible, it's the only one I am finding hard XD

Last edited:
    Back