• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Newer Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Well, I've only seen a gold Magikarp a few times, but it's possible that Omni transformed this little guy from a human. Lemme check." Uria replied to Dex. He closed his eyes and focused on the Magikarp. Slowly a red aura started to emerge, first forming into a Magikarp and then into the shape of a boy. "...Dex... This kid was transformed into a gold Magikarp, and from the looks of his aura... He's a teen, probably around fifteen or something..." He told him. Uria turned towards Dex and gave a nod, assuring that he was also transformed. Uria closed his eyes again, but this time his sight was ten miles wide. He searched and searched, and found them, not too far from the cabin. "Omnis are coming, three miles away at least. We've got to hurry."

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    "I think I know what to do. Be back in a second, guys." Dex teleported away from the group to about three miles behind the group,; right behind the Omnis looking for them. He made sure to have a little extra distance between him and the Omnis so they could not catch him. Okay, he thought, so all I have to do is send out a blast coming from this direction so they'll move away from us. Simple. Dex changed to attack form and prepared for a Night Shade*. He attacked in the general direction of the Omnis. Then he was silent and tried to listen.

"That was a pokémon attack!" one grunt said.

"Yeah, there must be some over there!" said another.

"Alright," said what sounded to be like the sergeant of the small group, "let's head that way. There's no doubt that was some form of retaliation. Attack!!!"

That was Dex's cue to teleport back to the others. Before anyone made it to where Dex was hiding, he teleported back right next to Uria three miles away. "So," Dex said, "did it work?"

OOC: *I'm chargin' mah lazer! I'm FIRIN' mah LAZER!!! SHOOP DA WHOOOP!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back