• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The newest and greatest pokemon rom hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichuxhack

Pichu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    hi im pichuxhack and im posting this so people can know me because soon ill be posting new hacks about every other month 1 will be pokemon blazing day and freezing night coming to a thread near you september 2010

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow, you're gonna release a new hack every other month? Do you like, get bored with projects easily, or do you actually plan on finishing them in that window of time? XD Sorry, I'm just curious, 'cause some hacks take years to plan and design - and even then the creator only has a beta to release. >:

Either way, can't be upset with a fresh mind in the ROM hacking department.

Good luck with your projects, Pichu.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ He's just that fast at making games, obviously. XD -shot-

I kid, I kid.

Although, aiming to make all those games isn't a bad thing - aim high!

Welcome to PC, Pichuxhack!

Hope you enjoy PokeCommunity's huge world of hacking.

Pichuxhack

Pichu Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    well i haven't had time to work since i started a total pokemon island on youtube by the way if you want to join pm me with what pokemon you'd like to be

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I know this is your intro thread, Pichu, buuut it's been dead for over a year now.

Unfortunately, when a thread has been inactive for a months time, then it's considered as something that shouldn't be posted in. D:

Soooo I'm gonna close this up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back