• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    *yawns*
    Know what? The bed is nice and comfy aboard the Rocket One.

Rocket One: Boeing 747-400 modified to the standards of the Air Force One (uh, I mean, any plane that the President of The United States of America is on is called Air Force One, but you know what I mean). It's black and has the Rocket logo on it. Yeah, and it doesn't need a pilot. It's automatised.
    The RO (for short) has full satellite communication equipment. It's got a data transfer of 5GB/s, so don't call it ADSL.
    It is also equipped with many rooms, some just for me. And a large kitchen. Oh, yeah, I forgot to say about the anti-missile system. Theoretically, 89% of missiles can't shoot it off. Let's all go hip-hip-hurray for radars and lasers!

*goes to sleep in his nice, big bed on the RO*

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    OO OO
    OO - OO;;
    OO - OO;;

Oh, hello there! Weeh wil parti as itt waznt seen for naintin-nainti faiv!

Excuse me for that.

Dance, dance, dance! Who will dance with me? Just don't apply if you're ugly or a male... I'm not discriminative. Just want to have fun!

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    RIGHT EVERYBODY! I'M HOSTING A PARTY HERE! THE REASON....UM, THERE ISN'T ONE! HAY HAY! LETS GET THIS PARTY GOIN!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*ORDERS LOADS OF VODKA AND ACHOHOL 'N' STUFF!*

Last edited:

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    OY!

You have to organize before a party. Kiri and I organize ones. Oh, yeah, and no vodka or any alcohol for you. Too young. We don't serve alcohol here at this time anyway.

Oh, yeah, and try to slow down on the Caps Lock. It looks annoying. Thankies!

Back