• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    good, I'd rather my twin didn't start drinking yet. I'm not going to say never to do it as I know you eventually will, but not this young. BTW, diet coke is good. That's all my parents buy as my dad is Diabetic and his doctor said if he does buy soda that it has to be diet........XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I HATE TAP WATER! *picky picky* oh well tap water gives you more fluoride.

;-; ;-; I've had the most retarded day. *buys an orange juice and sits down to cry in the corner.*

All I needed... It's not like I need that crap. (not referring to the juice.) CRAP. Crap. Crap. The crappiest lunchtime. *sobs* ;-; So crap. And... THE RETARDED THINGS are STILL gonna say it! *cries so hard she falls asleep in chair, falls off onto floor, [I don't snore] smashes cup on chair, and starts crying in sleep.*

;-; I need some comforting... ;-; ;-; ;-; It's all baggage I need to dump down... Some people just wanna make people's day as crap as can be. ;-; ;-; :( :( :(

Kylie-chan

Years
    are you a policeman or something?

Well, ahem, I'm a schoolkid, and people gossiping about me, does, yes, make me upset, as I am defined by black and white print as "hypersensitive." And other "un-hypersensitive" people get upset too.

Like, I don't need people saying crap about me, ambushing me and asking me if I'm going to the next school dance with such-and-such, and telling me such-and-such wants to go out with me and the whole school knows I'm going out with him. I don't need that crap as I've got some very important tests, etc. coming up, and I've had a lot of things on my mind... I overreacted yesterday but I was stressed and I have a very, very, majorly important final next week...

*sculls orange cordial and pulls out school textbook.* Must... study... must... stay... awake... and... force... myself... to... study... my... list... of... spelling... words... *falls asleep*

Years
    ookay.huh I'm only in 5th grade so we dont have dances.and we dont go on dates though some kids sorta do.

Kylie-chan

Years
    how the heck are you 17 then? sounds like someone's faking their age...

*thank you for the book*

*slides down drunkenly to the floor... too much... cordial... **clutches book***

and protoman I like explaining myself besides I need to get it out... and the comp is making me tense

Back