• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ninja Clan

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    If you want to know what I look like dpkuro, look at the pic thread.

I prefer to be called Bart. Hai, I will and congrats on making the 300th post. *gives TMG a choccy bar*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Nice... Congrats on making the 300th post, TMG! ^__^
    You too, Blazey, for making the 300th reply! xD
    And dpkuro, I'll call you Bart from now on ;) Banpen Fugyo! =)

By the way, I believe you should try and train whenever and wherever you can... Can you believe I sometimes try my tobikomi zenpo kaiten on benches in the park? xD Whenever I can' I also practice my zenpo and koho tenkai... I got the zenpo one but I still crack my back doing the koho tenkai :'(

Anyways... I shall never give up on that! >=)

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Of course you can, hun!!!! *hugs* I'll add you now! I'd like to add you as a Kantokusha (kunoichi leader) but I am not sure whether the other Kunoichi will kill me! xP

Can I add her as a Kantokusha, warriors? :]

Anyways, let's welcome our new Kunoichi/Kantokusha, Amelia!!! *bows*

Years
    nooooo she is evilXDj/k:P it is ok with me:P*stupid place of me can't find a ninja dojoXD**kicks the netherlands* o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Thank you ever so kindly NiNGi hun, but im not special enough,

I'll just be a normal member *winks*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    *looks at Amelia* Meh, ok then! Being a Kunoichi/Shinobi is awesome anyways! ;) (I'm a Shinobi IRL...)

Tig, what does that mean? xD

Danke Hote, does that mean you joined? xP

You had previous Ninjutsu training?!? If so, which school did you study in?? =D

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    *pokes loonytik with a kunai* d00d, I can never catch you online on MSN! >.<

If I do, prepare for a challenge!! xD this time you're the one who's gonna choose the game! deal? xD

Years
    eeeh thats is because mine comp is freaking out>_>;if i start msn it gonna freak out a little bit>_>;i am on msn now o.o i see you sleepingXDthough i gonna do a system reinstall againXDnow to get back on topic o.o; i am trying to seacrh a ninjutsu(bujinkan) or ninja dojo with no succesi wanna do one of those 2 o.o; thought i found a great sword site o.o;

edit:wooohoo found a dojo:P only a half hour with the bus:P

Last edited:
    Back