• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *steps out from nowhere* Uh, yeah...hello.

I got my laptop fixed, so I should be a bit more active.

But now my crappy DS lite, which is only a year old, shuts off when I put it in sleep mode. Like, as soon as it reaches a 90 degree angle, it powers off. Lame.

So uh, I can test people now, if they want.

Yeah. XD

@ Niko - When you're on wifi, you can battle free battle, lv 50 battle, or lv 100 battle. Free leaves the pokemons' levels alone, 50 sets them at lv 50 temporarily, and 100 does the same, only at lv 100. So it doesn't matter what level they are.

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    Still no invite answer. Maybe I should check my FC again?

EDIT: It's all right in my sig. Jack, check if you entered my FC right.

Years
    I dunno. Were you too far away from your router?

Oh, and just so you know, in a standard battle, you can't use ubers. Arceus is an uber. GO check the stickied thread titled Tier Discussion. You can't use anyone in the uber tier. Anyone in OU, BL, and UU is fair game though.

Fix your team and then battle me again. If you want. :D

GTA-Niko

Grand Theft Hedgehog
    Years
    I dunno. Were you too far away from your router?

Oh, and just so you know, in a standard battle, you can't use ubers. Arceus is an uber. GO check the stickied thread titled Tier Discussion. You can't use anyone in the uber tier. Anyone in OU, BL, and UU is fair game though.

Fix your team and then battle me again. If you want. :D
    Taylor said one uber was allowed. Oh well, I'll go get something else. Now ready to battle...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back