• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintai Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @darkrai:well if your up for shoddy, i have a new strategy with my team i'd like to try out

@shinyhunt.:its all good :P

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    im good with either, but i can only do shoddy battles at the moment, and i have to leave in like 10 minutes and im in the middle of a battle, try and ask if pkmn breed. jack can test you

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    he did, i was trying a new strategy, im seeing how to use deoxys-s to properly end a battle, cuz i can't think of anyone else that can support a pseudo-legendary beatdown team...any ideas such as a moveset? here is what i have on him:
    deoxys-s@expert belt
    nature: hasty
    160 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Thunderbolt

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i beat world king! can't wait for the clan war, but mike as the clan leader you'll have to battle him :P i'll take on another draco master

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
    even thow I didn't beat world king I'll still destroy those other dragon tamers! :p

I beat king Tyranitar! = o so I got this:
    The Nintai Clan
    !

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    'course this place will be active, i'll still try to get on...even thought i'll be half way across the world..:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back