• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nintendo DS WIFI Club

Years
    BlastoiseB.B. said:
    That Sucks Poke-Rev I wish you could have gotten it now but one thing you can still see your friend code right? Wanna Post it SO I can put you in my friend list :D
    *ish staring at your custom title*

you can't self proclaim that ??

teh UK'S DS WIFI THINGY IS UP AND RUNNING JUST NO GAMES WITH THE SYSTEM ARE OUT *twitch*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey guys I made A Forum for Nintendo Wi-Fi if you join im looking for Mods! :D Pm me for details

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    OK, now I am really pissed off, my second router doesn't work either but I will probably be going online in a couple of weeks when I get a really good expensive router so it will work.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Poke-Rev said:
    OK, now I am really pissed off, my second router doesn't work either but I will probably be going online in a couple of weeks when I get a really good expensive router so it will work.

Just check on www.nintendowifi.com and check which ones are compatable so I guess this thread is dying not a lot of people have Wifi but its ok I already have like 12 friend codes. :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    The second router was supposed to be compatible but it still didn't work, I called Nintendo and they told me to call Belkin and I did and they gave me some cheap instructions and I just gave up and sent this one back too.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Try a different company and see if thiers work my belkin said it was compatable but when I go on and test the connection it says can not connect to server same thing when I try to go on. :(

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    i'll join this club, i have mario kart ds, animal crossing and metroid prime hunters so if anybody would like my friend code just PM me.

Back