• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The not go to any Pokémon center challenge

wierddude22

New hacker
Years
  • Yes you read that right, this is The not go to any Pokémon center challenge.
    Basically you play through the game normally but, you are not allowed inside a Pokémon center, you must heal your Pokémon using items you have brought.

Rules:
    - Do not go into a Pokémon center, unless there is an event in there.
    - This means that you cannot change your Pokémon at all, so you are going to think about your team.
    - You have three lives, so if you faint or walk in by accident you lose a life
    - The challenge ends after you beat the elite 4
    - No hacking the game, I want fair play
    - You can use Black/White but the same rules apply

Ultimate challenge:
    - Above rules apply
    - you only have one life
    -you can only enter the mart once each town

Application
    Name:
    Game:
    Rule set:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I did this once, but no pokemarts AND pokecenter allowed, meaning that I had to plan for every trainer battle, couldn't grind at all, PP was a problem. Though you can heal by the SPA, or daycare, or the pokemon tower healing zone!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • In Pokemon black and white, the Pokemon center holds a Pokemon mart as well.
    You need to change the first rule a little with Pokemon black and white.

Back